Explorers of Ixalan Game 4

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dire Fleet Hoarder, done.

Oversoul: 15 (Pirates)
Quest - Plunder the Plunderers: The next time combat damage is dealt to me, I create two Treasure tokens.
Hand: 1
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)
(U) Treasure token (T, sac: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Dreamcaller Siren (3/3; Flash. Flying. ~ can only block creatures with flying. When ~ etb, if I control another pirate, tap up to two target nonland permanents.)
(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1; When ~ dies, create a Treasure.)

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Coat with Venom
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 16 (Merfolk)

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Hand: 3
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Jungle Barrier (2/6; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card)

Graveyard: Shaper Apprentice
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Warrior and Mystic
Responses/blocks/take it?

Oversoul: 15 (Pirates)
Quest - Plunder the Plunderers: The next time combat damage is dealt to me, I create two Treasure tokens.
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Dreamcaller Siren (3/3; Flash. Flying. ~ can only block creatures with flying. When ~ etb, if I control another pirate, tap up to two target nonland permanents.)

Exile:

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Jungle Barrier (2/6; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 4 and draw a card from Cannons to Starboard

Vow of Flight on my Barrier
Responses?

Oversoul: 11 (Pirates)
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Exile:

Quest:
Hand: 4
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

Vow of Flight (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has flying, and can't attack me or a planeswalker I control)

(T) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot)
(T) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Jungle Barrier (2/6; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card) *Vowed?*

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, well you wouldn't have survived the 24 points of ignores-blockers damage that killed me before the Blaze even happened. So there!

Pay no attention to the Furnace of Rath behind the curtain.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Prey Upon, targeting my Barrier and your Aerialist. Responses?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Exile:

Quest:
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

Vow of Flight (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has flying, and can't attack me or a planeswalker I control)

(T) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Jungle Barrier (4/8; Flying from Vow; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card) *Vowed*

Graveyard: Shaper Apprentice, Prey Upon
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aerialist dies.

Island

Done

Also added your two Treasure token from your Quest for taking combat damage

Quest
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U,U,U) Treasure token (T, sac: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.) x3

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Coat with Venom, Stormfleet Aerialist
Exile:

Quest:
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U) Island x4
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Jungle Barrier (4/8; Flying from Vow; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card) *Vowed*

Graveyard: Shaper Apprentice, Prey Upon
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Explore S...

Site: Gold-Laden Shipwreck At the beginning of your end step, create a treasure token.

:oops:

Oh well, I tried.

I'll attack with my whole team. Blocks/responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I just realized your other guys were tapped, although I guess it changes nothing for me anyway...

Rush of Adrenaline on Storm Fleet Spy. Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Good game! I misjudged/mis-read how Shared Animosity worked, I just thought it was a single +1/+0 bonus overall.

And so ends Explorers!