Done

Oversoul: 18 (Pirates)
Hand: 3
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)
(S) Treasure token (T, sac: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 16 (Merfolk)

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot)
(T) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Jungle Barrier (2/6; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 20 (Dinos)

Quest: Plunder the Plunderers The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.
Hand: 5
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add one mana of any color)

(T) Saproling (1/1)
(U) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore T

Event: Unwitting Accomplice Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.

I will gain control of Shaper Apprentice and attack Oversoul with it, responses?

Oversoul: 18 (Pirates)
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(T) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest: Plunder the Plunderers The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Mountain x2
(T) Forest x1
(U) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Oversoul takes 3, I cast Prey Upon and have the Apprentice fight the Storm Fleet Aerialist, responses?

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
What's weird is why Oversoul bumped it when it was his turn for responses... unless he forgot? :LOL:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No, I just haven't been at my desk at home much lately so I couldn't remember what was in my hand to get back to this thread. I didn't forget, but just needed to actually get back home and post here. So I echoed your bump with one of my own. Moral support, you know? :p

Melkor

I assume that means no response from Spiderman

Shaper Apprentice dies, I play Jungle Shrine, done

Oversoul: 15 (Pirates)
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Coat with Venom
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Shaper Apprentice
Exile:

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Mountain x2
(T) Forest x1
(T) (T) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Prey Upon
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT use a Treasure token and my untapped lands to flash in Dreamcaller Siren, tapping Melkor's two creatures.

UUD, Explore C (Plunder the Plunderers) and reserve S, attack Melkor with my whole team...

Storm Fleet Spy: 5/2
Rigging Runner: 5/2
Storm Fleet Aerialist: 5/3
Dreamcaller Siren: 6/3

Responses?

Last edited:

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Yeah, sorry I had no response from last week and no response here....