Done

Oversoul: 18 (Pirates)
Hand: 3
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)
(S) Treasure token (T, sac: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 16 (Merfolk)

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot)
(T) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Jungle Barrier (2/6; Defender; When ~ ETB, draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 20 (Dinos)

Quest: Plunder the Plunderers The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.
Hand: 5
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add one mana of any color)

(T) Saproling (1/1)
(U) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore T

Event: Unwitting Accomplice Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.

I will gain control of Shaper Apprentice and attack Oversoul with it, responses?

Oversoul: 18 (Pirates)
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(T) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest: Plunder the Plunderers The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Mountain x2
(T) Forest x1
(U) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Oversoul takes 3, I cast Prey Upon and have the Apprentice fight the Storm Fleet Aerialist, responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No, I just haven't been at my desk at home much lately so I couldn't remember what was in my hand to get back to this thread. I didn't forget, but just needed to actually get back home and post here. So I echoed your bump with one of my own. Moral support, you know? :p

Melkor

I assume that means no response from Spiderman

Shaper Apprentice dies, I play Jungle Shrine, done

Oversoul: 15 (Pirates)
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Coat with Venom
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Shaper Apprentice
Exile:

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Mountain x2
(T) Forest x1
(T) (T) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Prey Upon
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT use a Treasure token and my untapped lands to flash in Dreamcaller Siren, tapping Melkor's two creatures.

UUD, Explore C (Plunder the Plunderers) and reserve S, attack Melkor with my whole team...

Storm Fleet Spy: 5/2
Rigging Runner: 5/2
Storm Fleet Aerialist: 5/3
Dreamcaller Siren: 6/3

Responses?

Last edited: