Explorers of Ixalan Game 4

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Rigging Runner, Stormfleet Aerialist, Dire Fleet Hoarder, done.

Oversoul: 18 (Pirates)
Hand: 2
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(S) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1; When ~ dies, I get a Treasure token.)

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 16 (Merfolk)

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Hand: 5
Library: 50
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(U) Forest

(U) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot)
(S) Shaper Appentice (2/1; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk)

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 20 (Dinos)

Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Plunder the Plunderers The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.
Hand: 6
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest x1

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add one mana of any color)

(U) Saproling (1/1)
(S) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 20 (Vampires)
Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Tainted Field ( Tap: C Tap: Add W or B to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control a swamp.))
(U) Tainted Field ( Tap: C Tap: Add W or B to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control a swamp.))

(U) Vampire Nighthawk (Vampire Shaman, 2/3, Flying. Deathtouch. Lifelink )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Add the Dire Fleet Hoarder in Oversoul's graveyard and the Nighthawk in Mooseman's and I think Mooseman is at 19

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Vineshaper Mystic, targeting itself and the Apprentice

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature I control attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it.)

(T) Storm Fleet Spy (2/2; When ~ etb, if I attacked with a creature this turn, I draw a card.)
(S) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) (2/1; When ~ dies, I get a Treasure token.)

Exile:

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Hand: 4
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Plunder the Plunderers The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest x1

(U) Saproling (1/1)
(S) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 19 (Vampires)
Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Tainted Field ( Tap: C Tap: Add W or B to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control a swamp.))
(U) Tainted Field ( Tap: C Tap: Add W or B to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control a swamp.))

Graveyard: Vampire Nighthawk
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore G, Scout T

Alright, all the world is telling me to attack Mooseman.

Jungle Shrine, attack Mooseman with Saproling Token, responses?

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Jungle Shrine (T: Add W, R, or G) x1

(T) Saproling (1/1)
(U) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 19 (Vampires)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains

Exile:

Melkor

Draw two cards, done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1

(T) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 18 (Vampires)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains

Exile:

Melkor

Because I had 2 Cannons to Port quests (the one I already had and the one I revealed this turn) and I dealt combat damage to Mooseman, who is to my left.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Scry 4,

Swamp... finally. Did anyone notice the vampire deck without a swamp in play?
Roll planar die.... nada
Vampire Noble
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1

(T) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 18 (Vampires)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(S) Vampire Noble (Vampire , 3/2, )

Exile:

Last edited:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Because I had 2 Cannons to Port quests (the one I already had and the one I revealed this turn) and I dealt combat damage to Mooseman, who is to my left.
Oooh... so does the Cannon to Port quest go away since you used it?

Mooseman: you had black mana from the Tainted Fields so... <shrug> :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The last creature on my board is a Dire Fleet Hoarder. Looks like the name got cut out somehow, but that's what it is...

UUD, attack Mooseman with my whole team. Blocks/responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Done.

Hand: 3
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(S) Treasure token (T, sac: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1

(T) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 3 (Vampires)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Vampire Nighthawk, Vampire Noble
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack Mooseman with my Shaper Apprentice
Responses/blocks/death?

Hand: 3
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(S) Treasure token (T, sac: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

(T) Rigging Runner (2/2; First strike. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) Stormfleet Aerialist (2/3; Flying. ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter on it if I attacked with a creature this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard: Dire Fleet Hoarder, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(T,A) Shaper Apprentice (3/2 from ctr; Flying from controlling other Merfolk; ~ has flying as long as I control another Merfolk) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Vineshaper Mystic (2/4 from ctr; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on each of up to two target Merfolk I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (T) Mountain x2
(U) Forest x1

(T) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 3 (Vampires)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Vampire Nighthawk, Vampire Noble
Exile: