The Tentacled One
Done.

Spiderman: 16 (Pirates)
Hand: 4
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Crumbling Necropolis (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U, B or R to my mana pool)

(T) Wanted Scoundrels (4/3; When ~ dies, target opponent creates two colorless Treasure artifact tokens with "T, Sac this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool".)
(S) Storm Fleet Aerialist (2/3 from ctr; Flying; Raid-~ ETB with a +1/+1 ctr on it if I attacked with a creature this turn) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Storm Fleet Spy
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oversoul: 14 (Vampires)
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool. T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control a swamp.)

(T) Child of Night (4/3; Lifelink.) *2 +1/+1 counters*
(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying. Whenever a creature I control deals combat damage to a player, put that many +1/+1 counters on it.)

Graveyard: Child of Night
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 12 (Dinos)
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Hand: 7
Library: 50
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Jungle Shrine (, L, ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)
(T) Jungle Shrine (, L, ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Melkor: 16 (Merfolk)
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Forest x2

(U) Prismatic Lens) (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add 1 mana of any color)

(T) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2, Other Merfolk creatures you control get +1/+1, T: Target Merfolk creature is unblockable this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Mooseman means are you *using* the quest to draw a card or keeping it for later. Although I didn't know you had a choice, I thought they "triggered" or were used the first time the qualifying conditions were met. I didn't know you could save them.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oooooh, I see now. Yeah, never mind, your original answer stands, it looks like Mooseman thought we can take quests as well as sites if dealt damage :oops:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay then..... I did think you could take quests.....
UUD
MY
Prismatic Lens

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(T) Wanted Scoundrels (4/3; When ~ dies, target opponent creates two colorless Treasure artifact tokens with "T, Sac this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool".)
(S) Storm Fleet Aerialist (2/3 from ctr; Flying; Raid-~ ETB with a +1/+1 ctr on it if I attacked with a creature this turn) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Exile:
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool. T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control a swamp.)

(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying. Whenever a creature I control deals combat damage to a player, put that many +1/+1 counters on it.)

Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(U) Prismatic Lens (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Forest x2

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add 1 mana of any color)

(T) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2, Other Merfolk creatures you control get +1/+1, T: Target Merfolk creature is unblockable this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore R, Quest: Prove Worthy The next time you deal combat damage to the opponent with the most life, create a Dinosaur token.

I think I have 8 cards and have to discard but I'll check at home. Otherwise I'm done.

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Swamp x2

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(U) Prismatic Lens (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Quest: Prove Worthy The next time you deal combat damage to the opponent with the most life, create a Dinosaur token.
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Forest x2

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add 1 mana of any color)

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2, Other Merfolk creatures you control get +1/+1, T: Target Merfolk creature is unblockable this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Explore A

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Swamp x2

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Quest: Prove Worthy The next time you deal combat damage to the opponent with the most life, create a Dinosaur token.
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Forest x2

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2, Other Merfolk creatures you control get +1/+1, T: Target Merfolk creature is unblockable this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tile A is:
Quest: Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mt

Done

Quest: Sails Unfurled (The next creature that ETB under my control ETB with an additional +1/+1 ctr on it and it gains haste ueot)
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mt
(U) Crumbling Necropolis (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U, B or R to my mana pool)
(U) Crumbling Necropolis (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U, B or R to my mana pool)

(U) Wanted Scoundrels (4/3; When ~ dies, target opponent creates two colorless Treasure artifact tokens with "T, Sac this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool".)
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (2/3 from ctr; Flying; Raid-~ ETB with a +1/+1 ctr on it if I attacked with a creature this turn) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Exile:
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Swamp x2

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Forest x2

Graveyard:
Exile: