Eventide Previews

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Shabbaman said:
This card has the freakiest art I've seen in years. Amazing.
It actually reminds me of this old Spiderman comic that appeared to be a "filler humor" episode from whatever serious storyline was going on. Something about Spiderman teaming up with some kid who dressed like a frog as he pretended to be a superhero or something :D

M

Modus Pwnens

Apart from that last one, which will be insane in limited, nothing to get really excited about..

M

Modus Pwnens

Wow, that liege is so incredibly weak when compared to the RW and WB liege..

Edit: I am of course referring to the GB liege, although the UR one is mediocre at best..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Modus Pwnens said:
Someone sure likes his postcount ^^
Who, me? ;)

Actually, the slight problem with uploading images is that they all stay at the bottom of the text (I think). So I can post multiple images in a post but it'd be harder to say which each is from (or more confusing, at least to me). So hence, one post per source of images.

M

Modus Pwnens

Yes, but why bother at all? Mtgsalvation has a 152/180 spoiler up, which is a lot easier if you're looking for specific cards. And it's not like people here care what magazine/site previewed which card.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
True.

Well, I know I don't really bother going to other Magic website; this and magicthegathering is it. So if someone else was doing this, I'd appreciate it because I wouldn't bother going to mtgsalvation to check out their thread - it's all here where I normally check.