Est la douleur ce que vous lui faites

D

dw51688

DUke sait la colère très bien. Se rappellent, quelqu'un peut vous avoir rendu fou, mais vous étiez celui à décider de l'exprimer. S'il vous plaît, je vous prie de faire au CPA un meilleur endroit pour chacun. C'est un endroit amical, le gardent de cette façon. Préservez notre communauté.

[Edited by dw51688 on 11-18-00 at 10:17 PM]

D

Duel

you know, in Canada, I took french for 4 years. I can now ask how monique is.

One day, I'll go to france and find monique, and tell her there are kids in canada who are dying to know how she is....

A

Apollo

I am currently in my fourth year of french. I can say "Give me the fish of your brother Raoul." If I ever need Raoul's fish, I'm set. If I want to ask where the bathrooms are, I'm screwed.

D

DÛke

...Dw, it is not easy; I've sacrificed my well-original-being. It is tough; really, really tough...for me anyway.

I can't see if you are insulting, praising, or preaching. It is kind of confusing; yet again and after all, you are Dw. :)

D

Duel

Ah, french. Tha language of Amor. I think that's a cleaning fluid.....

D

dw51688

DUke, I was just practicing my French. After all, it is not one of my major languages...

K

K9Archmage

Russian is the best language! It makes all other languages cower in fear and bow down before the all-mighty Soviets!

A

arhar

Guys, I'm happy for you that you can speak French. Wonderful. I speak Russian and Hebrew, but you don't see me posting stuff in those languages on the english-based message board. The idea behind posting on a message board is for EVERYONE to see and understand.

D

Duel

I don't think you CAN post hebrew on this board. Russian would be a challenge (There's probably a cyrillic alphabet, though). French and spanish, on the other hand, are easier.

D

dw51688

I posted in Russian once....

it is inside the voting forum (favorite language)

It might not show though, unless you downloaded the alphabet.

K

K9Archmage

The day has come, when all of us soviets will rise and destroy you pathetic americans. You think your so smart. WHO WAS IT TO FIRST GET IN OBJECT INTO SPACE? It was you if your counting an American's brain, but otherwise it was US!
J/K, of course

Hoipa

C

Cateran Emperor

Oh that's IT K9, you red Soviet son OF A B-

(soothing music starts playing to drown out insane ramblings)

-5 minutes pass-
-AMN FU-
(oh wait, still going)
10 more Minutes pass-
-ARD. Whew, okay. I speak English, and I like it that way (though I also speak some German and I dabble in Spanish).

D

Duel

Ahh, a commie basher. good to see groundless hatred is still alive...

C

Cateran Emperor

Groundless it's not Duel, a lot of people in my area have some ancestors who had to flee the Old World to get away from the Soviet persecution...myself included... :mad:

M

Multani

CE, in that case, you are not entirely impartial. Thus Duel is right.
You came from the "Old World" to escape the Soviets. Naturally, you would hate them no matter what.

But enough of the philsolophical stuff.
Ne men dou si da ben dan. MUHAAA!!!!!

Huang shang wan sui. Wan wan sui.

Dw: I'd be surprised if you know what I'm saying/implying.

D

Duel

[me] grins[/me]
And my great-great grandmother didn't flee The Pale to escape?
You don't inherit the sins of your fathers. If you're gonna persecute, at least be personal with it. Communism is a system of government, nothing more or less. The people who used it often have not been good people, but that's not it's fault.