En-Kor madness

N

Notepad

Does this mean I can stop throwing corn at your beak?

Wait...you still have a beak... :eek:

T

train

What he's talking about is redirecting combat damage dealt to the en-kor... by blockers, or when blocking...

:cool:

it does work...:)

K

Killerbob

Unfortunately creature battles arent that common in constructed (of course in some metagames...)
I think blockers arent a major problem. You can get througt with spirit en-kor, dawn elemental, something enchanted with cho-mannos blessing, or kill hes creatures with wave of reckoning. Wall of souls is good and fun, but wall of hope is cheaper, gives lifes for all kinds of damage, and is white.

Best reason for playing e-kors:

you have an excuse for playing personal incarnation!

T

Tabasco

....The En-Kor Condom.......cause there is alot of protection........and it could be ribbed for her pleasure.

3 Beloved Chaplain
4 Wall of Glare
2 Mother of Runes
4 Nomad en-Kor
1 Fountain Watch
3 Warrior en-Kor
4 White Knight
4 Silver Knight

1 Wave of Reckoning
3 Cho-Manno's Blessing
2 Pariah
4 Kor Chant
2 Scent of Jasmine
2 Empyrial Armor
4 Inviobility
2 Sword of Light and Shadow
2 Sword of Fire and Ice

18 Plains
3 City of Traitors

The basic point of the deck is to enchant a Wall of Glare with Inviobility and Pariah.....

but I can redirect any damage to the wall from the en-Kors

Wave of Reckoning can also act as a Wrath of God...The Kors redirect their damage. Kor Chant is awesome in here...

I pulled off an amazing win with this deck too.

I was playing an Angel deck, and my firend got out Platinum Angel. I had only a few attackers and the rest were arrested/pacified/etc. He was at 2 and if one of my attackers got through I would win, except for the angel. He blocked a 2/2 and my 2 1/1s got through, then I Kor chanted and killed His angel.

I ended up winning, and I also put Disenchants in there because of this event.

See how the Kors can work awesomely together?

Task Force also works well as the toughness gets bigger.

Have a Smurfy Day!!

N

Notepad

What about easy-flow lubrication? I don't think white has any of the Ooze cards. :eek:

Now that's a zany idea!