Ello

G

Ghargon

Hi im the latest and greatest member ....... welll darn brain had a fatal error agian cya:cool:

M

MrXarvox

I am the jewelry man, and I am inzane att nyght mozt of the tyme! I mizzpell thyngs onne purpose, it is funne!

Fear the shynie thyngs, for they are prettier than you!

But then, I am also prettier than you!

Nyahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vellcomme to the house of the mad and the unfortunately-stable.
Enjoy thyself.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
<we apologize for the lack of a welcome presentation by Ransac, but the said individual is tired and not fully awake to probably welcome somebody. Please send this man some SoBe to wake him up>

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Goku

Hey.... welcome to the CPA.

Vous est le petit pamplemouse?

Oh yes.. that's french. Nevemind.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome.

Goku: Il faut faire attention aux verbes, n'est-ce pas?

A

Apollo

Welcome!

*you have been the recipient of that oh-so-rare welcome from Apollo. Consider theyself honored*

W

Whimsical

Apollo's not kidding there. Seeing him welcome a new member is has the same frequency as that of seeing a tribe of fire giants have phoenix kebabs. Oops. AD&D argot. Gomen!

Mah brain's on the fritz again. <laughs>

Welcome to the CPA, mistah misspelled-AD&D-bull-like-monster-with-petrifying-breath!

B

Bob

Yo.

Gorgons arent just big bull monsters. Medusa was a gorgon. It's some kind of monster from Greek Mythology. But yet, there are medusas in D&D!:confused:
I'm confused!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
D&D took its own creative licenses with fantasy monsters. Every game does it... after all, if they didn't, then you'd probably see some consistency among them going all the way back to their sources.

F

fuzzy510

See title.

Hiya! Welcome to the CPA!

Oh, whatever you do, avoid Spiderman. He just escaped from Bob's Anchovy Shack yesterday.

(Don't believe me? Go over and smell him. That's fresh anchovies!)