DUke is a liberal!!!

D

DarthFerret

I hope you are not speaking from experience in either respect.... :O

C

Chaos Turtle

Erm... pardon me. I was given to understand there was to be asparagus? I came for the asparagus.

Oh... Neo Keo was here. I miss him.

But the asparagus! Give it!

T

train

Spiderman said:
So...

conservatives can't hate Bush?

And exactly how are the 50 million being ignored? And can you say that the 50 million are not ignoring the 45 million in turn?
It has to do with Bush getting the minority vote, and still winning out in 2000... As for ignoring - it's the representatives who do that at times... not the other half of the voters...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's not what my question was posing. This whole thread was started by CasualOblivion in response to an "anti-Bush" statement DUke made in thread in General. CO seemed to make the leap that anti-Bush = liberal, therefore Duke must be liberal. I was merely asking why does an anti-Bush automatically make someone a liberal - it could easily be a "conservative".

I

Istanbul

Honestly, from what I've been hearing, despising Bush isn't a liberal thing or a conservative thing, it's...just a thing. Seems both sides have a goodly number of people who want him gone.

T

train

Spidey - I was answering the bottom part of your post - the numbers questions you posed... (I just quoted the whole thing... sorry...)