Dude guys, you have to check this out!

D

Dementia

I bet you'd be a little nift too if you tried to calm a situation down and got insulted for your efforts!

This issue is partly mine now that Almindra has insulted me so I will respond to anything she says directly to me our anything I see as particularly insulting to FoR.

Sometimes problems can't be solved with long, thought out little speeches Duel. If Almindra wants to insult me or can't learn to take a joke she can just take my equally childish and/or tactless post.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I tell you, this is going to stop RIGHT NOW! At least in a public forum... take it to the PMs like Dementia first suggested. Personally, everyone is at fault here:

FoR, for not "seeing" that Almindhra's original post was supposed to be funny (it had the "lil buddy" and "mwhahahaha" and her lack of use of smilies is well-known). Plus, apologizing does NOT excuse the use of swear words.

Almindhra, for not "seeing" that Dementia's original post was kidding, and it included the :D

Dementia, for escalating this with his "likability scale" post and saying "Waaaah, whatever Almindhra says to me or FoR I will respond to". That's REAL petty... :rolleyes:

Like John Stossel says: GIVE ME A BREAK! Unless this cleans up in the next day, I'm going to delete everything under Almindhra's original post and EDIT her post itself so it's obvious that it was humor.

Now THIS is the time I wish we could curse... instead I'll have to settle for Gooooolllly (said in Andy Griffith? show tone).

A

Almindhra

Oo, Spiderman...Don't get all feisty and abuse your moderator powers now...

Dementia...Didn't appreciate the rating...I would give you a .2 for likability...So there!!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
... but I can give you guys "a choice": deletion or close.

Personally I think FoR's original post should stay and be responded to, which is why I said deletion. But it's up to you guys...

D

DÛke

...[laughs]...

[Glares at what's happening]

...[laughs some more]...

[Takes another deep look, making SURE what's happening is real]

...[laughs even more]...

Wow! Almindhra! You always find a way to impress me...:D

D

Dementia

No I don't think it does.

(Dementia stumbles around goffily while Almindhra mercilessly throws pies at him)

There! HAPPY NOW!!!!

And about the likability....... yeah .2 is just about what everyone says about me.

Everything I have said has been at least a little in a joking manner, but if you wish to point blame at me. OK

E

ErinPuff

whaaaaaaatheheck.. *sigh*

Aaaaanyway.. Woohoo for Type Casual. That's all I ever play, really.. :)

F

fuzzy510

Nodnarb's right. TYPE CASUAL WILL RULE THE MAGIC WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Apollo

Sigh. I leave for 5 days, then come back and the whole place has blown to pieces.:)

I hope this is a joke. Cause I'm pretty sure you all are friends, and I can't see you all going berserk over this.

It's so stupid, it's gotta be a set-up, right?

D

DÛke

...a set-up?

For...for what?

[Realizes the un-realize-able]

[Unconsciously speaking] Oh...I get it...I remember now...Purple_Jester and Whimsical...Ed and the Private Messages...hmmm...what else have I been lead to? This didn't work...sorry to those who tried. [Laughs]

The masquerade is over...it's getting older...and you guys...yes, you deserve an award for the rolls that you play...

...Almindhra is good...I must say...the collaboration isn't, I must say. If it was, say, Istanbul...or even Ura, I would have fallen...manipulated...shattered...just like the other times...

...but...but Dementia! I'm sure he wasn't "supposed to be there"...was he? No...

...Duel is much smarter than I thought...Sorry Duel...I'm afraid that you, too, see things...you're gifted.

What 'bout Spiderman? He wouldn't do this...no...no way. I think he was serious...

The words were spoken artificially, I felt that...it took me seconds to realize though...

...late is better than never...as Spiderman once told me...

I'm glad to see not many have joined this masquerade...then I would've taken it personally...

...I'm glad to see only the familiars...that's right, the familiars...no one else, but them...

...the words I once spoke of them were once vague and enigmatic to even me, the person who speaks them...

...but now...this is a living prove of my knowledge...

...I'm glad I wasn't wrong.

Thank you God, I'll pray forever.

Thank you so much.

[Return to consciousness]

[Smiles]

[Leaves]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it was a masquerade... I think it was real and they're trying to play it off (or Almindhra is, anyway).

But as long as it's stopped, I don't care either way...

D

Dementia

Originally posted by DÛke

...but...but Dementia! I'm sure he wasn't "supposed to be there"...was he? No...

Don't be so sure DÛke....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

D

Duel

You know, I don't think I've ever been so glad to be right.

Don't do that to me again! You know how Zadok reacts when he sees a post entitled "Leaving!"?
Right.
Same thing.

*sighs*
Now kiss and make up..... ;)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Spiderman: Please never quote John Stossel again, or I'll throw up on you.