Dude guys, you have to check this out!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok guys, recently I have found the utter pleasure in playing in the best format ever; Type Casual!

Now, I used to be a strong follower of Type II. I never wanted to play extended or anything like that, because I didnt have the cards that alot of older or rich players had. Anyway, I always played type II because I always thought it was more fun; smaller card pool, more interesting cards, brand new cards...

I was wrong.

I got tired of getting rid of all my tempest block cards, then Urza block, and pretty soon MM block! Recently, me and my friends have picked up the trade again, its great! This time though, we were just like "F*** it! Use any card you want!" when talking about deck-making. Now I use whatever card I like, whenever I want too!

Currently, im playing with a White-Red-Green deck with Slivers, Rith's grove, and rancor's:)

Its utter freedome during deckbuilding.

No "Can this card handle blastoderm?" "Should I add alot of white-hate because my oppenent will play cheesy rebel?"
Theres NONE of that! Its utter freedome, now I say such inspiring things as

"5 muscle slivers...why not!?"
"Haha, how many Dark Rituals can I put in here with different pictures?"
"Mana Curve? How about a deck with all 4cc spells for a mana curve!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh god, you guys have to try this stuff!

Note: Sorry for the swearing and the overall illogical thread. If it offends anyone, PM me please, and I will edit this thread or delete it.

Rock on Magic; Casual!

Or, it could be edited for you..or, you could just not use that kind of language and save yourself the trouble of apolgizing. ;)--CT)

N

nodnarb24

Another one joins the horde of Type Casual players. Soon we shall rule the world, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The way I see it is, if you have the cards, why not use them?

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by FoundationOfRancor
"Haha, how many Dark Rituals can I put in here with different pictures?"
Um, as many as four per deck in T2...Didn't you know that??...

Mwhahahaha

A

Almindhra

Excuse me, I was just trying to point out something in your post that you were just WRONG about...So don't even start questioning my likability...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Listen doe, im a little sick of everything being a joke to you! Cant you take *anything* seriosuly!?

A

Almindhra

Yeah, actually I can be serious when I need to be...How about this for serious:

Don't talk to me again, I'm sick of this sh*t...

D

Dementia

that I didn't like her even though I don't know her, but I don't think I will now:D

anyways, this is the first time I've ever seen the F word on a thread not bloped out. OOOOO my virgin eyes!!!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

All im saying is that you never face any problems with a real, healthy attitude, its all "joke joke" to you! Not everything is a joke. Just accept it, and you'll get alot farther in life.

D

Dementia

I'm pretty sure I would have gone nuts by now if I couldn't laugh at some pretty serious stuff.

CT got your F word:D

A

Almindhra

Don't even tell me how to run my life...If I want to take things with a laugh then so be it...Remember when your grandmother was dying in the hospital and you needed a shoulder to cry on?...Don't you remember how I came up with all those good cancer jokes...Didn't you think those were funny??...

And Dementia, I really don't appreciate your input...

D

Dementia

Maybe you guys should take this to Pms. sounds like it's getting a little to serious(pardon the pun)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Dementia:
Im not saying its bad, just when SHE does it ALL THE TIME, its SOOOOOOOO annoying. Makes me want to puke. god.
Why did he delete it? I apologized:)

Doe:
leave Dementia alone! He can say what he wants to!

A

Almindhra

Casey, I can say what I want to say to him, and he really shouldn't be bothering us...And I like to JOKE!...Get over it!!...And lighten up a little, what is wrong with you CPA people and a joke?!...

D

Dementia

Yep everything looks to be in order here. I'm sorry I didn't know this was your thread. I'll leave now.

You can't say anything to me. I'm doing exactly what you are. KIDDING:p

A

Almindhra

No, it didn't look like you were kidding at all...Trying to tell us where to take this...And here I thought you were ok for a second...you jerk...

D

Dementia

Now I understand her nickname.

Understand it very well!

FoR is right. My likeability meter doesn't lie: your a 1.8

Right below Hitler and a little more likable than Satan.

I'm on the verge of not kidding here. Learn to take a joke PB!

D

Duel

Um, I hope you guys are kidding. I seriously hope this is a set up.

First off, I happen to have enjoyed conversations with both Almindhra and FoR.

Secondly (you ever notice there is no "second off"?), I really found nothing in either Almindhra's comment or even FoR's retort to cause some sort of aggression between two highly intelligent people.

Thirdly, Type Casual is a joke. Or at least, it's nothing to get upset about. It's not something that you should feel you need to be angry about. Both of you need to be a little less sensetive.

Fourthly, I know you're both gonna yell at me for this, but if you have to get mad at each other, do it in a more adult fashion (that does not mean more swearing). I don't know if this is an ongoing thing between you or if it's just sprung up but I'd like it to go no further than this forum.

Almindhra, don't tease FoR. He doesn't appreciate it. Follow me around and point out my errors, I make enough, and I enjoy banter and your sense of humor. Don't continue the fight, at least not here.

FoR, relax a little. I understand how that sort of thing can get on your nerves, but realize that this is not a hugely important topic, nor one that requires alot of seriousness. There is a time and a place for seriousness, and while Almindhra may or may not know it (I have never noticed her being horribly tactless, but I don't know her), now is not the time for it.

Dementia, back off. You are absolutely in the right here, you have done nothing seriously out of line, but you have aggravated the issue. Let them fight it out, if they can't settle it, k? No need to annoy either of them more than they already are. I'm trying to calm things down by not insulting/teasing either side, they're both rather upset, I think.