Downtime Today

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I figure sometime today I'll upgrade the boards to the latest version of vBulletin, so expect the boards to be closed for 30 - 60 minutes sometime today. I'm also thinking about playing around with the forum names/setups to make them more appropriate.

So just be prepared - get your fix now :)

(Oh, you'll probably be seeing a few new features from the upgrade as well, not too mention a huge amount of bug fixes)

D

DÛke

...I hope it doesn't give the CPA members something to reminisce about.

H

Hetemti

Hooray! Idea! Can we have it so that when the new Private Message popup appears, that it won't reappear if you refresh the main forum screen, without reseting the unread post flags?

L

linsivvi

you do realize that you have the most to lose in that case don't you?

D

DÛke

...also bet he realizes that it doesn't matter how much he loses, it's just a number. Another bet: I bet he was joking. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, it don't matter to me. People should know how I feel about post count.

I just thought it would cause wails of agony and gnashing of teeth worldwide and I thought that would be amusing ;)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ok, change that to "I'll upgrade them when I can get into the [development] server to get the latest templates", as the server seems to have gone bonkers for some reason...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ran into a few snags along the way, but nothing I couldn't deal with. Let me know if you have any problems.

H

Hetemti

Wasn't there a link on the private message line that linked to the pm menu? There's no clickie thing now...

J

Jake74

But, the envelopes looked much better when they were yellow, now they just kind of blend in.. I know I'm nitpicking, but it dulls the whole page...[edit]I've changed my mind on this one... the blue ones are supposed to blend... I've already read all of them... :) [/edit]
also, why are some of the threads more pages now? Can not as many posts fit on one page? That seems a little annoying too...[edit]fixed this, just changed my user settings... ;)[/edit]

Not that I'm not pleased... I'm just dang happy this place is here at all... :D
This is really sweet!!

[edit]I guess this shows that I'm really pleased!!![/edit]

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
also, why are some of the threads more pages now? Can not as many posts fit on one page?
I was updating from a pre-beta version actually, so I was missing some settings. I decided to just kill all my settings and bring them in from the development board. I had to guess at what the old config was.

D

Dementia

I was wondering when you was gonna take the spell checker off;)

Yeah this pretty cool:)

C:):)L

No more complicated color codes:)

H

Hetemti

Well...

You know my opinion of the change to W/U inseatd of B/O.
You know my opinion of the change to the last version.
Therefore:
You know my opinion about this change.

I think I may be shopping around for a new Magic forum.

G

Gizmo

You`re bumming everybody ou.... hey look at all these new TOYS!

WOW

;)

Where was I?

Oh yeah, you`re bumming everybody out! Chill and relax. If you`re here for the colour scheme not the content then... welll, I guess thats your problem.