Domain

D

DeathMaster666

RL: Most of the rares for that deck aren't too difficult to get. I already have 3x Birds, workin on a 4th. I'll give it a go. What about the Red beacon to fetch with the Black bringer?

C

chocobo_cid

Better yet unless you're train, the blue beacon. The problem with that is its casting cost, but someone could manage.

T

train

it needed some limit or it would be another broken blue card - like island...:mad:

:cool:

C

chocobo_cid

Here's a broken blue card:

Sore Loser
Instant
U

If you would lose the game by an effect, you may instead redirect that effect to any number of target opponents .

My dream come true...

:p

C

chocobo_cid

Sore Loser
Instant
U

If you would lose the game by an effect, you may instead redirect that effect to any number of target opponents. This effect may not be countered or nullified by any effect. Even Platinum Angel.

T

train

lands are colorless...

Island isn't a land... that's a misprint on the card-type...

it's blue...

R

Reverend Love

DeathMaster666

I used to have the red beacon in here...I think I yanked it in favor of a Demonic Tutor.

Maybe drop a Torret of Fire in favor of the red beacon?

I goofed around with this thing on Apprentice and noticed it's complete and utter lack of defense...not a good thing. I'm also thinking it might need more land search.

C

chocobo_cid

Solid land search in T1.5 can be pretty much summed up in this deck, if I say so myself.

Veteran Explorer is a good 1/1 blocker with a nice leaves play ability to that end.

Rampant Growth and a Primal Growth with its kicker is undeniably awesome, especially if that kicker is paid with Veteran Explorer.

If you just need mana, one cannot falter with just a few Wild Growth, if not fertile ground for multicolor bases. Llanowar Elves/Quirion Elves are nice too.

You probally know all this already...

T

train

Land Tax is very versatile - but I prefer krosan verge in that I can grab duals... It isn't dependent on my opponent, and it can't be disenchanted, naturalized, etc... it even taps for mana... ;)