Dilemma 90210

D

DÛke

Maybe...maybe...if you had any notable brain cells left in that head of yours, you'd realize instantly that the only "puzzle" in here is your stupidity. Quite the enigma, isn't it?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just going off of what Aku has shared in this post; if he has given you more info due to AIM or whatever, then I can't help that <shrug> :)

Killer Joe

The delivery of your satements have an underlying sub-text that exudes smugness. Some of us aren't as articulate as you appear to be, but really, resorting to name calling?

Ha-ha. I laugh in your general direction! :D

Aku: Truth be told. No one has the real answer here but you, my friend.

btw-I like Enigma's music, it's so gothic/surreal.

E

EricBess

Aku - Here's another idea. You mentioned earlier you were having trouble getting dates with anyone else because she is always hanging around.

Personally, I think the idea of dating someone else might still be the idea that helps her to realize that you don't feel the same for her as she feels for you.

So, if you can't get a date because she is omnipresent, see if any of your friends can set you up on a blind date. Normally, I think blind dates are a risky deal, but at this point, a date is a date.

In fact, come to think of it, here's something else you can try. If you've told her that you aren't interested, but she keeps hanging around anyway, ask her if she would be interested in having you set her up on a blind date. You might have to get a friend or cousin or someone who is willing to at least go out with her once, but the shock of you asking such a question might alone be enough for her to have it finally sink in that you don't return her feelings.

D

DÛke

Guys, guys, guys...there is no need to make a Shakespearean drama out of a simple situation. Aku obviously has not made his point. A man who stands on his two feet, whose words are meant to the extent that they echo through the listener's head, is a man that cannot fall into such petty situations. And forgive me for declaring it "petty" - it is.

You find dissatisfaction in someone's presence? Tell them. If you include telling them as being a "jerk," than forgive me once again when I say that you're pathetic. By telling them, I do mean that one actually sets the record straight - "I have no time for you. Maybe I don't even like you. Certainly I don't feel any type of relationship emerging from our encounters; I feel no connection to you, I feel no need for you, and I certainly would appreciate it if you would remove yourself at once from my life."

That is not being a jerk if you say it with a charming smile and a tranquil tone. But, don't mistake charm and smile for weakness - no - you say what you mean and you say it as if your life depends on it. It's not a war, so keep it simple, charming, but direct.

I doubt that Aku has in any way done this. This is the easiest way out of it: being honest and determinant about what you feel. Chances are, if you can't do this little, you will not be able to follow the advice of Ericbess or Spiderman, you can't follow any advice whatsoever, since they require an effort on your part, where as honesty just requires you to reveal with seriousness what you deem realistic. Of course, I would not be surprised at all if honesty itself requires much stress and work on your part, since most people are naturally dishonest. But that's a new argument...

You need no advice. All you need is to reveal what you feel. Do you realize how easy it is? to say what you want to say?

And Killer Joe...there is nothing whatsoever "gothic" about it.

E

EricBess

My assumption was that this was the type of girl that simply won't take no for an answer, no matter what you throw at her. If that is the case, she needs to discover for herself that this relationship isn't going anyway.

However, I must say that assuming this girl does not have emotional issues, then I agree 100% with what Duke says. You need to just tough it up and be straight with her.

In the long run, which is being more of a jerk? Telling her that the relationship isn't going anywhere? Or not telling her and letting her waste time with you that she could be spending out looking for a relationship that is going somewhere (which is apparently what she wants)?

A

Aku Necromancer

I kept giving her the cold shoulder to the point where she knew something was up, my friend took out the garbage when he basically told her to back off…

She, apparently cried…and my happiness has just spiked

The End