Death Cloud?!?!

R

Rooser

I mispoke a little, because I also said it would be played in casual. What I really meant was that it's not gong to be one of those cards that casual players champion around, like Broodstar or something.

I also didn't say it very well, but I was also trying to express the sentiment that this card really won't occupy the same spots as Pox. It's more of a late-game board sweeper than anything else. Like I said, it's for control decks...

It's Pox-esque, but it won't get played the same way Pox does. However, it'll still see plenty of play...

Also, I think the life-loss part of it might be underrated for casual multiplayer uses. The ability to cause X symetrical damage can be broken by itself ... All you gotta do is have a lot of mana and more life than everybody else!

M

Master Shake

Damn it, just as I suspected, I pulled one at the prerelease. If anyone is interested... check my list.

N

NorrYtt

I got wrecked by this at the prerelease. It was the guy's only out in both games, but he 'haups'd the board and won in the topdeck war.

This card loves artifacts like Talismans and Darksteel Brute.