Dear Mr President...

D

Duel

Hey, I think Michael Jackson and Mickey Mouse are the same person.

Consider:
They both have the white gloves
They both have the very high voice
They both wear REALLY tight shorts
They both love kids!
And they're both black with a white face.

Vote Duel for CPA President, and have Michael Jackson chained to a stick, and poked with several sticks and many many dogs.

D

DÛke

...I don't think I'm being ignored...
...I think he couldn't find something to say:)...
...AND, even if I AM being ignored? Should I really care? I mean, come on, it's MULTANI we're talkin'bout hea, wha'shooold'a care;)?

D

DÛke

...is cool, he would never make me mad...
...You know why? Because he's cool:)...
...Now, if only I could figure out why he chose the "hidden" mode...

By the way, Multani, JUST because I'm such a nice person, and because I'm friends with Dw again, I want the war between us to stop, NOT that I was loosing:)...

S

Sleepy

I'm hidden because I'm sneaky Duke :p and I think it does bother you. being ignored that is. nobody could be as defencive as you otherwise ;)

D

DÛke

Me? Naaa...
*being defensive...
I don't know what you're talking about:)...
You're sneaky? But, but, um, I don't understand, how are you sneaky? I think there's more to it than just that, you just don't wanna say:), anyway, nice talking to ya Sleepy, it's been fun everytime, and um, let me ask you this, have you ever been to MTGnews before?

D

DÛke

...I don't know if it's just me or not, but you remind me of someone from MTGnews! That's why I asked...I'm just wonderin' if you're that somebody, with a different user name...

Come on, "Sneaky"? Who could that be? I wonder:D...

D

DÛke

You're just playing mind games with me right now!
Stop it:). Seriously, you remind me of a good friend from MTGnews, ofcourse, he refused to come to the CPA because he said he like MTGnews and he doesn't like to have time on both boards. I should go back to MTGnews between now and then, I miss my ol'friends there...As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go there right after I post a couple of stuff here:)...

"Sneaky"! "Sneaky"! "Sneaky"! THAT's what reminded me of him, "Sneaky":)!