Dealing with Iridescent Angel

M

Mikeymike

Spidey, keep in mind Hurricane and Ray of Command don't work on our Prude Angel since she is Prot Green and Blue also. I don't know if you were referring to those cards as answers to her - I don't think you were but I wanted to make sure.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know. There's four players: me, Threshold Guy (who I'm mainly building against and has the untargetables and Angel), Ballistic Guy (who currently has a weenie Bird deck), and Forest Guy (who I haven't played lately but may come tonight).

T

train

No mercy, She'll only play with you once...

Ersatz gnomes kill it with anything you can cast or put in front of it. Just use the stack correctly.

N

Notepad

Caltrops, lots and lots of Caltrops...

My bro's been doing stuff like this on MOL. He has this mean deck with Caltrops be brings into multiplayer games. When me and him team up someday, we'll both use them. No Angel stands a chance! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No Mercy is a good thought for my black deck; however, it's a rare and I don't think I have it (didn't buy any boxes or a lot of Urza's Legacy)

I have a couple Caltrops, but not enough to deal with the Angel. However, it's a good thought in general when I play MP... I'll just have to see if it annoys Ballistic Guy :)

I also find some white card for my white deck that's good, it destroys all creatures and puts a 1/1 White Spirit token into play. 1/1 is better than the Angel :)