Dates *scary*

R

Rando

I'm married...and had more then a few dates before that, so I think the basic guidelines I posted do indeed work.

At least they worked in this case!

T

Turtlewax Joe

LISTEN TO TOM LINEKISS!!! HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS ON ALL GIRLS!!!

T

Turtlewax Joe

actually his ideas don't work the nice guy thing works, OH and DuKe, you don't need the information you have, you're foreign! chicks dig foreign guys!

D

DÛke

...I just found out. Joe is a semi-schmuk.

"Chicks" don't always "dig foreign guys." That's a stereotype. However, some "chicks" are more easily open-minded to "foreign" guys because those girls think foreign guys are somehow different than all the other guys. They're wrong. Guys are guys. After getting to know the guy, they either like him for who he *is*, or, they'd hate or dislike him for that. You still hafta be a gentleman, charming, and easy-going in order to establish a nice relationship. Is there a slight advantage for foreign guys? Yes. Slightly. Does it effect the over all conclusion of a relationship? Not in *any* way. Empty your mind from all these stereotypes, whether they're good or bad...it's wrong, and they'll just make you seem like a living void echoing words that are no more than pure vacancy.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Sorry, I should have said 'guys with accents' instead of 'foreign guys'.