Dates *scary*

D

DÛke

...Gizmo, check again. I have the album, it's "I AINT happy...", believe me. Gorillaz is just one of my faves, there's no right and wrong about music. I still listen to all those "not so right bands".

G

Gerode

I've seen incorrect album lyrics before, although I think I agree with DUke on this one.

G

Gizmo

I've got the album too, so don`t try pulling rank on me.

It`s 'I`m'. So there.
:p

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I can give you a general idea of my answer to this question in five syllables:

I don't show-er (much).

:p

A

Apollo

You know what's funny? Literally as I was reading this I was flipping through the channels and that music video was on.

Spooky.

A

Almindhra

Well, um, back on topic...

I don't know what my first official date was...But, well, my bf now picked me up and we went to the movies...And he gave me a rose on a later date...But we were friends like that for maybe 4+ months before we kissed...

T

Turtlewax Joe

People say it's not a good idea to buy girls stuff. If you buy a girl candy AND a rose on the first date, she feels more romantically attracted to you and more compadible with you. in a sence she thinks you your sweet and can't stop thinking about you and you are more likely to kiss or get boned.(sorry for the last remark)

D

DÛke

...Joe, don't always believe what you hear, PLEASE.

Buying a lady a rose or anything (make it simple) is the ultimate key. YES, it will cause more "romantic" attraction (if you wanna call it that), but most girls see this as an act of a gentleman, and all ladies want a gentleman. Not only will her mind be more open about you and your life, but she will also take comfort into you, and feel like she can trust you, which, I hope...she can. Buying such accessories is also one of the biggest keys to finding out if the girl actually has a personality or not. Now, I do like the snobby-blondy type, but I look for personality in there. If a girl starts "melting" because of a stupid rose, and she wants to start kissin' and all that...than, yes, I'll be MORE than delighted to enjoy it, but she can count on not doing anything else with me any time soon. She loses her mind for a rose once, she can lose it twice...and that's a good sign to stay away from her, because anyone could steal her weak heart.

What girls don't like is a kiss on the first date. Never make a move in the first day (or even the second) unless instructed to, otherwise, take caution...for a slap on the face could be right at hand. :)

N

Neo_Keo

*Scribbles rapidly on a pice of Notepad*

This is good stuff guys keep going :D:D:D:D

D

DÛke

...good one Neo :). Did you talk to that cutie you told me about yet!? :D

Another advice...

Most guys screw up, face it, not all of us are Mr. Charming. Ladies have many incredible ways of breaking a guy's heart and even...making a guy sink deeper and deeper into lamentation and regression. It's one of the blessings most females have. If you screw up somehow, and your lady wants to just forget that you ever have existed, the best way to get back into her life (if you really want her to) is to ADMIT you're wrong (even if you're not). That's right guys, you ADMIT you're wrong; let her know that you "f**ked up". Take caution, however, over doing this might work, but for the worse. Your lady would always know that you're weak-hearted, and she'll ALWAYS have the upper hand in the relationship. You don't want that now do you?

After facing the facts of how guilty you are (once), you just stop being with her. You start treating her like a friend...pretened that you've never went out, and the whole thing is just new to you. Start easily and slowly...pretend that you don't mind the break up at all, and that it's all a "lesson that will teach you something the History class failed to do." Start calling and emailing her just "asking what's up" and being "friendly." Try to be a friend. Once her mind is a bit more calm and open to you, that's when you tell her that you saw that one movie (or bought that one music CD) she told you to see back then when you were together. Tell her it was "great", and you can't believe how stupid you are for not taking her advice and seeing it earlier. Ask her for more advice about movies or whatever...and then tell her if she'd like to "grab few friends" and come see it with you. If all this is established, you're basically getting her back.

Keep going out in such manners, as a friend. Eventually, she'll look at you and wonder "Why the heck did I ever break up with HIM!?" Begin, slowly, reminding her how "angelic" her eyes are, and how her hair waves like "the whisper of an angel". Tell her you had a "dream" about her last night, and she was the "Goddess" saving you from a "giant, pink teddy bear", and smile lightly at her face...which SHOULD be smiling back. You might wanna tell her how fun she is to be with...and that you should see some more movies and maybe "grab few lunches"...

Take it nice and easy, and play it safe...she'll come crawling back to you. Hey, if you really did it well, she might even give you all that lost bed-time. ;)

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by DÛke
Tell her you had a "dream" about her last night, and she was the "Goddess" saving you from a "giant, pink teddy bear", and smile lightly at her face...
Wow, I was right with you right up until this last part. Damn, you scare me sometimes.

It's been my experience that women, like men, are as varied as snowflakes. There is no surefire recipe for success. I suggest that you treat each woman not as a female, but as a person. Nobody likes their identity to consist solely of their gender.

Treat a woman with the simple respect you would want, and you'll go far.

I

Istanbul

Oh, one more thing. Unless you're a master at it, if you get into a relationship with a woman with the ultimate goal of having sex with her, she will notice, and she will kick you to the curb, unless she's dismally stupid. Only the shallow have any interest in those who desire them only for their bodies, and if you don't mind having sex with shallow women...well, come back and re-read this when you want a fulfilling relationship.

D

DÛke

Istanbul:
It's been my experience that women, like men, are as varied as snowflakes. There is no surefire recipe for success. I suggest that you treat each woman not as a female, but as a person. Nobody likes their identity to consist solely of their gender.
That's exactly the truth. However, no matter how emotionally powerful a woman is, there is always a soft spot. Always. Even though they don't show it, they do cry. Some act like they don't care, in front of you even, but they do. Very. They're very clever at hiding their feelings as well as showing them. You just need to treat her right in order to be able to see her true feelings with and about you. That is something hard to establish, and is the key to a relationship.

Although there's no "recipe" on how to treat a lady, there are always the common, general manners in which to approach those who you like and would like to be involved with. Kindness always helps, flattering works most of the time, while making sure the relationship is 50/50 is the best thing a guy could do.

Don't act as her master, no matter how careless she seems about it, it burns insider her. Don't act as her slave, she'll make the most of it, and the relationship will not be a success.

You want her to do "something" for you, that will take a while. She will not trust you at all in the beginning, so show her that you're the "nice" kinda guy that thinks kissing and doing "other things" on the first (or second) date is stupid. Try to get to know her, and believe me...she'll try to get to know you...in EVERY aspect. :)

A

Apollo

I'll bet the girls that read this thread laugh and laugh...

Perhaps they should be giving the advice on how to treat them...

G

Gizmo

Aye.

I've not heard so much corny nonsense as what Duke`s written in a long looooong time.

R

Rando

OK boys, remember these 5 things...

1) Be respectful
2) Be a gentleman
3) Be patient
4) Be selfless (to a point)
5) And most of all, remember that she's a person, not some other species.

Not so tough, eh?

D

DÛke

...corny it is! Nonsense it isn't. It works, and that's all that matters to me. I don't know (nor care) how any of you handle the opposite sex. Besides, I don't think everyone should do this stuff, because that's not being yourselves, I'm sure you have more charming ways.

Apollo, girls don't tell you one thing. Each wants different things. You must see *each* for herself...but like I said, like everything else, there are general "rules"...and if you ask *any* girl about what I said, she'll most likely agree. Be nice, be a gentleman, take it easy...and everything will work perfectly. If those things are "nonsense", Gizmo, than...I'm sorry man, but I don't think you'll ever get married...unless, that is, you have a better way than being "nice, gentleman, and takin' it easy"...and whatever that is, I don't think it's being worked into a female...or at least, not into one of this earth.