DARSH vs. ADEMIS!!!!! STEEL CAGE!!!!!!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*outraged, TURD CUTTER uses mind control to get the CPA dog (K9ArchMage) to attack Ransac.

*Before K9ArchMage gets to Ransac, Ransac uses mind control to have K9ArchMage to attack TURD CUTTER.

*Before TURD CUTTER has time to react, K9 gets to him and rips off his tutu. everybody shields their eyes because TURD CUTTER is naked.

*Ransac opens up the steel cage and lets TURD CUTTER out so he can put some clothes on

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, covering his eyes from the nakedness of TURD CUTTER, manages to kick TURD CUTTER in the unprotected ball region. TURD CUTTER scream in pain. Ransac laughs and laughs. Ransac then accidentally glances at TURD CUTTER and passes out.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*TURD CUTTER recovers from his pain while Ransac is still unconscious. Taking advantage of Ransac being unconscious, TURD CUTTER puts Ransac in stocks and glues Ransac's feet to the ground so Ransac can't move his feet. TURD CUTTER then puts a sign above Ransac's head that says "FREE HITS ON BALLS". People come by and kick Ransac in the balls, putting him in excruciating pain.

Take that, Mr. Trash Man!!!

T

terzarima

[me] jumps in the ring wearing, of course, spandex (all the pro's do, why can't I?) but this is no ordinary spandex, why, its SHINY!!!! [/me]

Ah Darsh we meet again, for the fouth time, for the last time...

[me] makes some odd maniachal laughing(spelling? too tired to think, but awake enough to open a can of darn tootin') [/me]

I will *coughcauseyoupaininwayssopainfultodescribeIwon't,justtokeepyouinsuspenseHAHcough* And I don't need any tinkering to beat you!

[me] jumps into his corner (its steel so it matches with my outfit, don't I just look stunning)[/me]

Lets begin.

N

nodnarb24

Now the fight can start. GO DARSH!!! GO ADEMIS!!! GO DARSH!!! GO ADEMIS!!! I CAN'T DECIDE WHO TO CHEER FOR!!!

D

Darsh

:Darsh jumps off the top of the cage delivering a flying clothesline to ademis, ademis falls to the floor unconscious:

:Darsh stands in the middle of the ring wearing regular cloths (no way I'm wearing spandex) waiting for ademis to wake up:

See, I could just walk out and win right now but I want an interesting fight ademis.

:Darsh climbs back up on top of the cage and talks to Apollo for awhile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, coughing and wheezing, sits on his announcement bench.*

~cough~ The fight has begun. Ademis and Darsh are having at each other. The object is not like a regular steel cage match-up. There are no disqualifications. The top of the cage is closed off. You can't leave the cage until you have pinned your opponent. When you pin, you win.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and teleports into the ring. He is wearing a referee shirt and just waits for someone to be pinned.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

terzarima

Hmm, well it seems I'm unconsious, what kind of reply can I do.... O hwell

:ademis22 wakes up slowly, and see's darsh casually talking to Apollo, so he sneaks up behind darsh and... Grabs him by the legs and trips him, and then jumps on his spine a couple times... hehehe

D

Darsh

:Darsh quickly rolls out from under ademis:

Nice "wrestling" move there...heh.

:Darsh and ademis start to grapple, I gain the advantage and turn ademis upside-down and deliver a Tombstone Piledriver. ademis is knocked out again:

Have you ever even seen wrestling ademis?

:Darsh notices ademis waking up, I run across the ring and back to ademis and deliver The People's Elbow. ademis passes out from the pain:

I think I'll go talk to Apollo and Mr. Xarvox for awhile.

:Darsh does just that:

T

terzarima

Wrestling? You mean the fake thing that my brother watches every single chance? No, I don't.... I mean not really..

:ademis sneaks up behind Darsh, pulls darh's legs up to his chest, lifts him above ademis head, and... POWERBOMB!!! And now its darsh's turn to meet my good friend unconsiousness...

D

Darsh

Originally posted by ademis22
pulls darh's legs up to his chest
HAHAHA!!!
You spelling error will cost you dearly!

:Darsh run up behind ademis and gives him a dropkick to the back, ademis is pushed into the turnbuckle and is knocked unconscience once again.:

G

Gerode

He may be unconscience, but is he unconscious?

Misspellings work BOTH ways! :D

D

Darsh

Yes it can, but how hard is it to misspell DARSH?

Besides I'm a wrestler, it's expected of me.;)

: Darsh takes a stick and starts poking ademis:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's a great fight brewing up here. Ademis was beating up a guy named Darh, thinking it was Darsh. Darsh has the advantage now and, It looks like Darh is joining in the beating! I better stop that.

*Ransac, the referee, kicks Darh in the nuts and snaps his fingers. Darh is outside the cage.*

That solves that. How'd he get in here in the first place?

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

::Grabs Darh and takes him inside::

"So you were trying to spoil my fun aye..."

::kick Darh in the nuts::

"And letting poor old Adem... and let that guy beat you up so the great Darsh will win??"

::ribs his arm of, burns the wound till it's closed::

"And now you challenge me??"

-"I didn't challenge you!"

"So you say I'm lying???"

-"No, but I didn't challenge you."

"Wanna piece of me!!!???!!!! You can get it!!!!

::takes Darh his arm and beats Darh to death, ribs out his eyes and takes one of his balls. Starts juggling::

D

Darsh

: Darsh glances over to the other cage where Darh and Niffalor are fighting:

Suddenly Darh turns into some sort of silvery liquid (Audience gasps) and reforms itself into......the Terminator T-1000!!! (gasp!) the T-1000 turns its arms into giant blades and rushes at Niffalor...

Anyone want to continue the story?

T

terzarima

Well, that's wrestling for you! Need I say anymore?

:takes the stick out of his eye

Ahh that's better

D

Darsh

A figure appears at the edge of the cage from the crowd, why it's (insert female member -here-) and it looks like she's......DISTRACTING the referee!!! On the other side of the cage Bob gives ademis a steel chair and....THWAK! ademis nails Darsh with it, Darsh is out cold! Looks like ademis is going to win...but wait! apparently Darh isn't going to let that happen, he jumps through the steel cage, turns his hand into a giant hammmer and...POW! hits ademis, Ademis is out too! Darh throws Darsh unto ademis and jumps back into the other ring, Ransac finally notices that Darsh is pinning ademis, he starts the count.

3!!!

Ding, Ding, Ding.
Darsh is the winner!!!

Now THATS wrestling.:D