DARSH vs. ADEMIS!!!!! STEEL CAGE!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, here's the low-down. It's a steel cage match. The winner is usually the first one out of the ring, but we're making it a Hell in the Cell match-up instead. There is a top on the cage. There are no disqualifications, no-holds-barred, and guess what...........I'M THE REFEREE.

The match starts on Sunday.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

[me] buys front-row tickets and flame retardant clothing. [/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]purchases a sky box.[/me]
[me]invites everyone he knows.[/me]
[me]waits inside the sky box for someone to show up.[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] rolls his lazy boy up to first row [/me]

this should be good

D

Darsh

It will be good...that is if ademis shows up, he's been hiding since I challenged him, what's the matter ademis afraid of me? It's too late for running away, and don't think you're poems will save you now.

[me] walks over to the steel cage and climbs up it onto the top[/me]

I'll be waiting here ademis.

Now we need two announcers, any volunteers?

A

Apollo

[me]takes the best seat in the house, perched on top of the cage.[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey i like the new look and all, and the handy spell check feature, but what happened to the action commands :(

K

K9Archmage

Yeah! What about the VB codes? Are they different?

Hoipa

S

sageridder

[color="336699"]*Sageridder takes a front row seat,and munches on popcorn waiting for the start.[/color]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at K9 sitting in the crowd. Ransac grabs K9 and informs him that they are commentating this match, like they always do. K9 eats popcorn.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

*Bob sits in a little booth with a microphone, and sings "Trigger happy" to the Audience for no apparent reason*
"trigger happy, Trigger Happy Every Day!"

D

Darsh

*Darsh goes behind Bob and hits him with a steel chair.

Grrr. Where are you at ademis? Have you ran away? I don't blame you, if I were you I would be scared since I would tear you apart with ease.

*Darsh climbs on top of the cell and waits for ademis.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at Darsh on top of the cell and wonders if this match will end up like the Mankind vs Undertaker Hell in the Cell match. Ransac then wonders if K9 will share his popcorn.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

That's odd... My post got deleted.I wonder why... Oh well. *sigh*

* k9archmage flings his popcorn in ransac's face, then falls to the floor and spins around in circles while yelling "WOOOWOOOWOOOWOOO!" *

Hoipa

S

sageridder

[color="336699"]*sageridder finishes popcorn gets bored and hums lets all go the lobby as he goes in search of jujubees.[/color]

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Sorry I'm late! What'd I miss?

*K9ArchMage pelts TURD CUTTER in the back of the head with popcorn

*TURD CUTTER flicks off K9ArchMage, then picks up the popcorn off of the floor and eats it

*Sageridder, who is sitting right next to TURD CUTTER, says, "EWW, that's gross" TURD CUTTER punches Sageridder in the face. A crane picks up TURD CUTTER and Sagreridder and puts them in the ring. Suddenly, the main event changes. Jealous, Darsh jumps into the cage.

IT'S A THREE PERSON FREE-FOR-ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that anyone expected that

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac starts to sleep. Just so you all know, we all still waiting on ademis.*

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he doesn't know he's fighting. Someone should pm him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*TURD CUTTER walks into a bar. Ouch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*TURD CUTTER then slams Sageridder's head into the bar. He then slams Darsh's head into the bar.

*K9ArchMage throws popcorn into the ring. TURD CUTTER jumps onto the popcorn and eats it. while TURD CUTTER is distracted, Darsh slams a steal chair into TURD CUTTER's head.

Ouch

TURD CUTTER's stomach then explodes, spewing guts onto everybody.

Ouch

Wait a minute, that doesn't hurt, that's just gross

Ouch

G

Gerode

[me] bounces a beach ball into the steel cage. [/me]

WE WANT BLOOD! WE WANT BLOOD!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac here, alongside with K9Arch........well, he's joined the fight as well. It seems that everybody, from the pope to the mascot, has joined this battle.............except me. I'm staying rght here.

*TURD CUTTER picks up Ransac and throws him into the ring. Ransac, in self-defense, snaps his fingers and TURD CUTTER is wearing a tu-tu. While everyone is laughing at him, Ransac escapes back to his seat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man