Darksteel Reactor (Don't laugh.)

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by train
For the dismantle droplet idea, you could even burn yourself for tons of damage...:eek:
Believe it or not, but Chain of Plasma works surprisingly well in this regard. If a reactor and a sun droplet are out, then discard all but your dismantle from your hand.

Wham, Bam.

Masochism, indeed.

T

train

i hadn't thought of plasma... but that's exactly what I was talking about concept wise...

you could even chain lightning yourself with enough mana, then fireblast yourself!!!...

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by train
i hadn't thought of plasma... but that's exactly what I was talking about concept wise...

you could even chain lightning yourself with enough mana, then fireblast yourself!!!...
Of course, you need mana. Red is good at using mana, but not too good at producing it. Because Seething Song sucks.

T

train

i have to semi-disagree on seething song - with a mana flare out - 3 lands, and playing a seething song - you have 8 mana...;)

C

chocobo_cid

Mana Flare. "Oh boy, let's use a Alpha/5E Rare Enchantment.";)

Actually, it'll only work on turn 4. You need 3 lands to play seething song first, unless you manage to get really luck in your card draw with a few enchantment fetches.

M

mythosx

yes lets!...Ah mana flare...the solution and cause of all you magic problems...

C

chocobo_cid

:confused:

What are you talking about? All you need is upwelling or a clockwork mana sink...;)

T

train

turn 4 just means you have 10 mana..:D

But there's other speed out there!:D

M

mythosx

everytime some one lays down a mana flare or a furnace of rath the feeces hits the oscilating machine... thats what Im talkin about

M

mythosx

i regards to the sphere of law, yeah that would be a problem.. But see here's the thing. NO ONE PUTS SPHERES OF LAW INTO THIER DECKS NORMALLY. I see a ton of white decks on this site. I have never seen a sphere of law.

C

chocobo_cid

That actually brings up an interesting point. When I constructed my Neo-Pestilence deck, everybody said "suxors!!!1!111! put in urzza aremore" though I had a Sphere of Grace. perhaps most people just don't know about them or prefer the more expensive Story Circle.

M

mythosx

color hosing arent most people's specialty. As a blue mage, it used to be mine. Why? Cuz you could aways change the color. Sphere of law and sphere of grace are two excellent cards. I think for the most part people just dont know.

Another great card is Justice..tee hee.

T

train

as is karma, mangara's equity, and gloom, and all the other color hosers if a sleight or hack is in hand...;)

M

mythosx

karma is the worse offender of color hosing ever. Most powerful color hose ever...

ever...

ever...

T

train

I don't know - boil is pretty bad with hack in hand...

Instant Player-Targeting Geddon...

***shivers***

C

chocobo_cid

I like endemic plague when you got a mistform ultimus. that's more of a creature hoser though...:)

M

mythosx

Most color hosers are one time effects or require the other person to use mana or tap lands of a type. Karma gets you no matter what. Its a pain.