Daggertooth Vs Dementia

P

Prince RXI

Unknown to Daggertooth, I had forged a new rune on the shield and sword and Daggertooth activated the new one on the shield. Dementia is hit with a hit that will turn HIM into a steel... chair... wielding... ma ni a... oh... wait... he already is one... sorry. The one of the sword is really fun. I want you to try it out and find out for your self my old friend:).

*RXI puts away his Forging equipment and sits down of a floating throne that just appeared when he farted a second ago. everyone in the arena exept Daggertooth and Dementia fall down... almost dead.*

Ok... riigghhtt. I'm going this way, ok?

Prince RXI, A brand new vow. I vow to be no where near as much of a nut bag as I was before.

D

Dementia

I just didn't know it could do that:eek:

The Uppercut didn't kill me though:p

It was the plasma bolt sent through my body is what did me in:(

Unfortunately for me I have a artificial heart valve(yes I really have one) and the plasma bolt melted it and I died a horribly bloody death with blood shooting out of every orifice.

You win Daggertooth:)

P

Prince RXI

YAH!!! DAGGERTOOTH WINS!!! DAGGERTOOTH WINS!!!

*Suddenly, Daggertooth looks at RXI and laughs.*

Daggertooth: You are my next opponent, my friend. Prepare for the butt Whooping that no Farret has ever has lived through!

RXI: OH! THANK THE LORD I AM NOT A FARRET!!

Daggertooth: ???

RXI: Nevermind.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth holds his hand outstretched. Mentally constructing a suicidal Rune. One that if Screwed up the caster dies. (good thing I'm the Rune Master :) )

A strange yellow ray envelope Dementia's body. Underneath the portal to the underworld opens. Entrapped by the ray Dementia's Soul floats towards Daggertooth. It is then sucked into a bottle, Much like a Djinn, where it can not escape until allowed out.

A present for my good friend Azreal the Soulmaster.

Daggertooth then Changes into his normal form, A young Black Dragon. Picks up the body of Dementia, then Pops it into his mouth.

*Crunch*

Blood oozes within daggertooths mouth as he drinks the Succulent life blood that once was Dementia.

Aaaaahhhhhh, I haven't had a meal like this in a long time. :)

Daggertooth then eyes RXI suspiciously, "you sure you wanna be next?"

Daggertooth

FATALITY

D

Dementia

Fork you motherforker. You win but I get to get my soul and my body.

Note: I could come up with some stupid thing like....Snaggletooth's smile faltered than became a grimace of agony as Dementia's evil poisonous life blood infects and kills him. But I won't:D

If this fight is gonna be on this thread let me be the first to spectate

OOOOOHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Scary Dragon.

"That thing killed me you know" Dementia whispers to the spectator to his left.

GO Snaggletooth!!