Daggertooth Vs Dementia

D

Daggertooth

Rules:
No God Moding
No Flaming
You lose when you give up. Be reasonable.If a fight is too long, I'll decide it.
I must approve of your weapon
Magic is allowed

I do have a few rules of my own. Of course they only apply if you agree to them.

New Rules:
Each posts one at a time.
contendants only do their own characters actions.

Win/lose conditions.
If any contendent dosn't post within 3 days of his turn he loses.
If they are slain they lose.
If the give up they lose.
The judge assumes responsibility to pick a winer if the battle rages too long. (The winner being he who had the best attacks as well as the best moves and reactions to attacks.)

Do you agree to these terms?

Daggertooth waits for a reply, sword drawn in anticipation.

Daggertooth

B

Bob

Um, it's my job to post the fights and stuff, but this one is ok.

D

Dementia

I did NOT decline Blob it was a trick.

(Dementia slips Snaggletooth a note asking if he wishes to double team Blob for his ignorance)

D

Dementia

(Dementia considers declining, for real, to get phyciatric help.)

Naaaaa being delusional is an important part of good at fighting on this board

Note: I really am sorry Blob I guess I must have read it somewhere else.

D

Dementia

OK I agree to your terms.

My weapons are my altar, my trusty steel folding chair, various wooden tables, and my armor is my favorite flannel.

Dementia hids his altar in a straticaly placed location hefts his steel folding chair and sets three wooden tables up and wait for Snaggletooths reply.

D

Daggertooth

How do you fight with folding chairs and an alter and wooden tables?

Daggertooth Points his sword at Dementia and psychically activates some of its runes. The sword flares up as it charges up. The sword has a final burst of energy, sending a bolt of plasma at lightning speed towards Dementia.

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

But luckily uses his trusty steel folding chair as a shield diverting the bolt of plasma from his face.

Unfortunatly the force of the blast bounces Dementia's own steel chair right into his face busting him wide open.

(Dementia smiles)

Oh well I fight better when I can taste my own blood.

Dementia shouts "It seems I am a little unprepared I have not brought any projectile weaponry. In the interest of fareness will you not come fight me hand to hand with your sword?

D

Daggertooth

Dementia shouts "It seems I am a little unprepared I have not brought any projectile weaponry. In the interest of fareness will you not come fight me hand to hand with your sword?
Daggertooth sits and scraches his head for a few secs. You want me to attack you with my sword, or do you not want me to attack you with my sword? Your choice of word is interesting, if confusing.

Daggertooth, Guessing what dementia ment, Charges dementia with his sword poised for a fatal strike and his shield ready for any counter strike.

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

Not expecting Snaggletooth to really charge Dementia screams like a women.

I think I see Snaggletooth smile as he sees my terror(but I'm not gonna say he did for sure;))

Than right as Snaggletooth is about to chop Dementia in half Snaggletooth steps on Dementia's well hidden altar triggering his trap.

He is sacrificed as any are when they step on the altar.

Dementia watches as Snaggletooth is imploded and exploded simultaneously.

For a while after Snaggletooth disappears Dementia giggles and keeps repeating "I can't believe he fell for it.....again;)"

Than he settles in and keeps an eye out for Snaggletooth thinking "I've never sacrificed anyone as powerful as Snaggletooth before he might have survived some how"

D

Daggertooth

Suddenly there is a high pitched sound echoing through out the land. The ears of anyone near bleed. A blinding light seems to cut through the air as a planar portal slowly opens. In the background of the horrid music can be heard the cries of the dead.

In steps Daggertooth.

Ha Ha Ha, fool. Since when did Death stop me from destroying my opponents?!?

With that Daggertooth attempts to shove his sword into the surprised dementia's gut.

Daggertooth
P.S. lets avoid trying the same trick twice. :)

D

Dementia

Dementia bellows in frustration(out of tricks and outmatched)

Dementia is not really surprised considering that he WAS waiting for Snaggletooth and Dementia's ear spouting blood also kinda tipped it of;)

Dementia easily jumps away from the attack(he thinks Snaggletooth was a bit slow because he expected Dementia to be surprised:rolleyes: )

Out of harms way (for the moment at least) Dementia runs for his wooden tables picking up his trusty steel chair on the way and jumps up on the table.

(Dementia waits for Snaggletooths next attack and wonders if Snaggletooth would teach him that whole coming back from the dead thing which could be useful for Dementia very VERY soon judging by the look on Snaggletooths face(gulp)

D

Daggertooth

Weakened from the considerable magic that just took place, it took daggertooth a few precious seconds to realize that Dementia wasn't skewered at the end of his sword. :(

Daggertooth then traces 5 complex runes. Dementia suddenly sees 5 Daggertooth's. They all charge, sword ready, in an attempt to quickly finish the battle.

Daggertooth
*whew, all this magic is tough. ;)*

D

Dementia

10 Snaggletooth's!?!?!?!?

(Dementia shakes head phew back to 5)

I mean, OH NO!!! BACK TO 5 :eek:

Dementia risks the whole battle by assuming that 4 of the Snaggletooth's are mere mirages and only one can actually hurt him (please be right. PLEASE)

Dementia, having been whacked out many times before, knows that when you see multiples you go for the one in the middle:)

Right as Snaggletooth is about to chop Dementia like kindling Dementia performs are perfect front flip with a half twist off the table landing right behind Snaggletooth.

Dementia swings the steel chair with all his might square at the back of Snaggletooth's head(gleefully thinking no rune studded helmet:p)...........

D

Daggertooth

If only you hit the right one. :D

While the mind trick was making dementia crazy, Daggertooth moves around to get in a deadly position. As Dementia smacks the fake daggertooth his chair flies right through him. With all his momentum going forward the real Daggertooth brings his sword down in an ark for a fatal blow.

X

xreemer

It may have taken me a while to get here, but I could have sworn I heard somebody say "xreemer" or something like it. Oh well, I just hope I'm not too late.

*Xreemer makes up for the lost time by saying "ooh, and aah" once for every post.*

Good action.

D

Dementia

Dementia's grunt of surprise goes no further than that.

With all the force of the swing, Dementia does an uncontrollable 180. Just in the nick of time, and with unbelievable luck, his trusty steel chair is inadvertently used as shield again, deflecting Snaggletooth's death blow just in time.

Dementia and Snaggletooth just stare at each other for a split second amazed and disgusted at Dementia's unbelievable luck.

Dementia starts laughing uncontrollable(a horrible sight of a maniac laughing while blood gushes from his forehead and his ear)

It starts to lightning at that moment and rain begins to pour from the sky.

Dementia and Snaggletooth both look up at the sky. Dementia feeling disappointed as the taste of blood is washed away. And I think Snaggletooth is a little worried about being electrocuted by lightning, considering he is a human lightning rod with all that armor on ;)

Better end the fight quick; Dementia is bleeding to death and Snaggletooth could be hit by lightning any moment.

Dementia recklessly charges Snaggletooth with his trusty steel chair raised high above his head ready for a skull shattering death blow...............

D

Daggertooth

**** your luck!!!! :mad:

Daggertooth, Startled by the sudden attack, Stubles backwards as he tries to avoid the death blow.

At That moment Lightning Strikes!!!!! It hits the tallest Metal thing. The raised Steal Chair. The Horrid Smell of Burnt Flesh flows in the air.

To ensere maximum damage, and possibly death. Daggertooth Traces a complex rune Doubling the damage done by the Lightning.

FORK YOU!!!!!

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

There is no smell of burnt flesh. It must just be your perverse lust for the smell of cooking flesh Snaggletooth.

And why is there no smell of burning flesh you ask(sure you did)

Because that frying Dementia is actually one of your vaporous 4 clones.

That's RIGHT(OOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAA from the crowd)

While you were looking up in the sky when the rain started to fall one of your clones came up to me and told me how much he admired:) and pitied:( me for fighting you with all your magical tricks and me with just a lightning ro..erm... I mean steel chair.

So he took my place(not to mention one of my lightning ro..erm... I mean steel chairs)and I began circling around to your blind spot..........

And here we are back in the present after a short detour to the past.

(Dementia swings his chair with a surgeon like precision, and also sufficient speed, at Snaggletooth's kneecap hoping to hamstring him right as Snaggletooth triumphantly shouts FORK YOU.........

D

Daggertooth

As Daggertooth was stumbling backwards he was able to cast the forking rune. As he Cried out the horrid Pun, FORK YOU, he finaly lost balance and fell. Just as the steel chair went where his kneecap was.

Whew, I guess luck is going both ways here. ;)

Daggertooth flips up and does a backwards slash with his sword. Using the momentum of his swing to move himself in the proper attack stance, as well as gut the chair wielding maniac.

Daggertooth