Creatureless Feature -- format

F

Force of Will Smith

Hmm, thatd be a fun way to play a Oinky draft with cards you wanted to get rid of..

Goblin Elite infantry.. bleh..
Castle...
so many extras... i should play like 20 consecutive iron man drafts of extra uncommons.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but it's really sadistic? masochistic? (I always get them mixed up) to play or watch it being played with Alpha/Beta cards or a similar old set, with good rares and all, like a deck you've constructed to play in an actual tourney :)

D

DeathMaster666

I'd just play my Burning Bridges deck, move the bridges to the SB for stuff like CotH and add more burn to go directly at the person's head.

T

train

To spidey's question... I've played in tournaments that were version specific - so you could have a dark banishing for each version of it printed...

Kind of scary...:eek:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
There are, I think, at least 13 different versions (if Alpha and Beta count as different) of Dark Ritual. Black would become really sadistic...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But would you really want 52 cards, all of Dark Ritual, in your deck?

Does Dark Ritual have the most non-basic land versions of any card?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
52 would be a bit much, but it just means that you can basically have as many Rits as you want (since no one would want to use all 52).

I do not know exactly what a decklist would look like, but it would be broken...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Probably. But an LD deck with tons of Rains isn't particularly menacing. A combo deck with as many dark rituals as you want is going to be pretty fast...