CPW Tournament Round 2: Volrath's_Bane vs. Azreal the Soulmaster

V

Volraths_bane

OINK!! WHY AM I ON FIRE!!!

**VB runs around the arena as his hair bursts into flames.**

ARGHHHH

**Azreal starts laughing and pointing and isn't ready when VB rusn right at him and goards him into a wall, smothering the flames with his chest**

Thats better!

**Grabs Azreal around the waist and hits him with a Northern Lights Suplex for the pin**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I......cannot LOSE......must not lose....wait a minute

*Azreal just realized he is a toad and therefore covered in slimy membrane type deal......and can just slip out of VB's grasp

*does so

haha......wait I'm on FIRE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH

*Azreal dives into a nearby pond, and throws razor sharp lily pads at VB

V

Volraths_bane

**VB uses Valhalla's power to incinerate the lilly pads since they are just little plants**

Hmm....a pond...well it fire doesn't work...lets try something new!

**VB channels the light power of the Bed Pan and the Red mana power of Valhalla to create a massive lightning bolt that hits the pond and electricutes Azreal**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal quickly hops out of the pond before the electricity hits

hehe too slow

*Azreal pulls out......the holy hand grenade of antioch *cue heavenly sound effect

*Azreal pulls out the pin and counts to...no 2 not 4 but 3 and throws the grenade at VB...in order to bloweth him to tiny bits.:D

V

Volraths_bane

**VB catches grenade in Bed Pan of Fate which fully absorbs the holy grenade's power. He then charges Azreal, shove the Bed Pan on his head, and beats him over the head with Valhalla**

WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal rubs his head.................that HURT!!!

*the combined power of the holy hand grenade of antioch, the bed pan of fate, and valhalla transform Azreal back into his normal demonic self

"haha RXI guess your little spell isn't so great after all. Alright no more foolin' around"

*Azreal spreads his massive wings and takes out the Sword of the damned

"I've been waiting to use this attack for a long time"

*All of existence bursts like shards of glass, the shards then assimilate to the sword, and Azreal brings down the full might of the multiverse crashing on VB's noggin, Existence reassembles itself, and Azreal goes for the pin

"1,2.."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not on my watch.

*Ransac runs into the ring and pulls Azreal the Soulmaster off of VB. When Azreal looks at Ransac with a "what the" expression on his face, he swings at Ransac. Ransac ducks and counters the move into the "Heart Slam", Ransac's finishing manuever. Ransac then puts VB on top of Azreal.*

COUNT REF!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

...3!!!

**Ransac picks up VB and they hug, damcing around the arena as Azreal gets up, gets pissed and goes to bring the universe down on his head again. Before he can Ransac ushers VB out of the arena**

E

ElGato

As Ransac and VB got back to the locker room, they both began to drink celebatory Fizzy Drinks.

The fizzy drinks spill to the floor as a jecuzzi lands on the two of them, causing a good deal of pain.

Gato-Hehe..

The Master of Trickery slings the Giant Bag O' Tricks over his shoulder and, having gotten revenge for having his Round ! match screwed with, exits the room, looking for some Chex Mix