CPW Tournament Round 1: (Triple Threat) CAMDEX vs. Bob vs. Daggertooth

C

CAMDEX

*camdex staggers around, holding onto his...um, you know. Suddenly he gets an idea. Reversing the polarity of the Super Swirling Energy Blast, he sends a huge bolt of Lightning, fire, and pure energy, now attracted by Daggertooth's Charged Particles*

D

Daggertooth

I again Teleport behind Camdex. This time though I lock Camdex's head between with my staff and hold him in place. Not only does he start to chock and lose consciousness, but the energy now attracted by Daggertooth's particles will have to go through Camdex first.

"See that.....That is the sight of inevibility, your death."

P

Prince RXI

*RXI's voice floats out of no where*

If you kill him, you lose... and he wins...

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex is able to get out of the way of his own blast just in time. The Super Swirling Energy Blast consumes Daggertooth*

*Bob tries to hit Camdex on the side of the head, but Camdex ducks, and the backswing clocks Bob in the side of the head*

B

Bob

Bob looks at Daggertooth.
"Lets take him out together."

Bob casts Slow on Camdex, and Cure Light Wounds on himself, then impales him through the stomach with his blade.

"Dodge that."

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex staggers around, then suddenly stands up straight.*

If you kill me, I win...

*Camdex falls over. As he falls, he fires a lightning blast at Bob*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to request that this battle be finished soon. If no winner has been decided, then VB(the champion) and myself(the owner) shall select who wins based on performance.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

I got an idea!

*Camdex uses his Magic baseball bat to resurrect... THE BUNNY FROM "MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL!"*

Go, my horrifying minion...

*looks around*

What? I consider myself the new Chainer.

V

Volraths_bane

Hmmmm....Giant Reanimated Comedy Bunny....very interesting

**VB takes out a pen and paper and starts making notes. He pulls up a chair borrowed from Dementia, sits back, crosses his legs and observes the battle so he can make the right decision**

C

CAMDEX

MULTIPLY, MY LITTLE BUNNY!

*The bunny from Monty Python breaks up into thousands of littler bunnies. They run around gnawing at Bob and Daggertooth*

*As Bob falls to the ground, nearly smothered in little white bunnies, CAMDEX rolls him up for the tag*

D

Daggertooth

Suddenly they all fall under a strange illusion! An illusion in which camdex appears to be both Daggertooth and Bob. The ravage Bunnies all savagly attack Camdex.

As Camdex struggles to regain controll of his furry friends Daggertooth prepares the Holy Handgrinade.......how long is the count?

1..............2...............3 *Through*....................BOOM!!

B

Bob

Bob heals the wounds from the bunnies and the lightning bolt but sees the hand grenade flying towards him and Camdex. He runs out of the way, but when the grenade explodes, he is not directly hit, but he is scraped by the explosion and blown into the wall. He moans and sees that the bunnies and Camdex were hit directly. camdex is now charred black and the only remians of the bunnies are tufts of fur. He swings his blade around so quickly the energy from the blade creates a globe of blinding light, which blinds Camdex and Daggertooth. He then leaps at Camdex and stabs him again.

"That'll teach you to pick on me..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to have to call time.

The posts on this are few and far between. I(the founder) shall consult with VB(the champion) about who we feel should go on.

Just for the record, I thought it was a hilarious match.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
After consulting with each other via pms, we have agreed upon a single winner.

Congratulations, Daggertooth.

To Bob and CAMDEX, better luck next time.

Ransac, cpa trash man