CPW Tournament Round 1: (Triple Threat) CAMDEX vs. Bob vs. Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

*Daggertooth Jumps in Spinning the 6ft staff in a defensive manner. The Atmospheric Ions within a 10Ft radious around me Charge as I Send electric energy through the metalic internal core of the staff, Igniting the crystal in a brilliance of energy.*

****Mortal Combat Theme*****

"You ready for this!"

B

Bob

Bob walks into the ring, and as he says what Daggertooth is doing, he smiles.

"I can do it too..."

Bob unsheathes his sword, and swings it around his head so fast it looks like a blur. Light shines all around the arena, making all the spectators look away from the bright light.

D

Daggertooth

*After Several Days spinning his staff in a vain display of strength and intimidation Daggertooth Stops, and brings down a chair from the stands. Sitting there he lights a pipe and waits for the third contestant.......*

*Puffing on pipe* Rich snooty voice* "So Bob....How goes you in the fighting buisness? *Another Puff* "I hear it's quite a racket.... a'ha a'ha a'ha" *wierd snooty laugh, kinda like that third rock with the upper class folk that albrieght wanted so much to join.......*

*******Where's the third Guy?*************

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He hasn't posted on this site in a while. Start the fight. If he shows up, let him join, but I get to get him a disability for the match.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

I thought y'all were still doing the bot thing. Oh well...

*CAMDEX enters to "Chop Suey!", pulls out his Unholy Baseball Bat, ad begins blasting everything in sight with lightning*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm, since he posted so close to me stating the disability thing, forget about it. Just fight, all three of you!

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

*Daggertooth is able to get out of the way, but Bob is blasted and slumps to the floor*
a-HA, Daggertooth!

*swings Magic Baseball Bat and breaks Daggertooth's leg*

mwhahahaha

D

Daggertooth

Or so you wished as I easily hopped over your pathetic swing and clocked you in the side of you head with a backswing of the staff.

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex staggers off to regain his senses, and does so just in time to see Daggertooth preparing to attack him*

NOT YET!

*Blasts a shot of lightning and fire from the bat at Daggertooth*

D

Daggertooth

With the Charged Ions surounding me I simply Redirect the lightning back towards Camdex.

C

CAMDEX

*as Daggertooth is consumed by fire, Camdex pulls a rip-off Matrix stunt, bending into an unnatrual position to dodge the lightning*

hmmm, charged ions..... I GOT IT!

*Camdex takes out his M16 rifle, and puts it on self-destruct. Because Daggertooth is surrounded by charged ions, the oppositely charged gun flies at him, exploding in his face*

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*With Daggertooth momentarily stunned, Camdex powers up his bat for the Swirling SUper Energy Blast!*

D

Daggertooth

I pull a rip of Dune move, dodging the blow and causing Camdex to be off ballance. I then Sweap Camdex off his feet...*no not romanticly*... then send him flying into Bob with a powerful kick.

"I don't want Bob standing around waiting for one of us to be destroyed"
I mumble as I send Several Plazma bolts in their general direction.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
CAMDEX, you can't do that. You are allowed to count yourself up to two. Only your opponent, when they feel that they have been beaten, can count the three. In this case, since Bob has been off for a while, it was probably a bad choice to pin him.

Therefore, I am ordering that this match continue to a legitimate finish.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex, realizing his mistake, rolls just barely out of the way of the plazma bolts. Standing up, he fires an ice blast at Daggertooth*

D

Daggertooth

When the Ice gets within My Range of Charged Particles I force the Atoms in the Ice to Accelerate. Making it so I get splashed harmlessly with watter. Something to sooth those burns I got when I failed to dodge the fire.

I then Teleport directly behind Camdex and Sweap his legs out from under him with my staff.

C

CAMDEX

*realizing that Daggertooth is one staff strike away from winning, camdex turns the foot sweep into a nice barrel roll and rights himself*

I got to get in close...

*running at him, camdex uses the bat to block Daggertooth's staff and takes a swipe at his jaw*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Uses the momentum of his sweap to swing the staff up to deflect the blow. I then move the top of the crystal towards Camdex's face and send a surge of electric energy into the crystal. Not only does it become intensly hot and threaten to burn Camdex, it also illumintates to a blinding radience.

Daggertooth then Swings the staff in an upwards motion between Camdex's Legs. ;) The hopefully now Dazzled Camdex will soon be destroyed.....as well as the future Suprano of the CPA choir. :p

Daggertooth

B

Bob

Bob suddenly gets up.

"Sorry, I fell asleep..."

Bob swings his blade at Camdex's head, hitting him with the flat side of the blade and knocking him to the ground.

He then casts cure moderate wounds on himself...

Is magic legal?