CPW Tournament Round 1: Azreal the Soulmaster vs. Prince RXI

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

grabs Azreals throat, and chokeslams him*
LOL:D if you ever meet me in person you'll know why this is funny.

*Azreal grabs RXI's arm and flips him onto the mat, and then jumps into the air and knees him in the chest

<insert random evil laugh>

*Azreal goes for the pin once again

" you're goin' down RXI, even if i have to use all the weasels in eggplant land!...wait what......er....um nevermind."

ref: "1...2.."

P

Prince RXI

3!!! *DING DING DING*

Announcer: And the winner, and advancing to the second round of the tournement, Azreal, The Soul Masterrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Just then, RXI's White Nova goes off!!!*

Ref: What?!?!?!?! *Splat!!! turns into a slug*
Announcer: Oh no!!!!! *Clunk!!! turns into a boot*
Azreal: What is happening? *PLOP!!! turns into a frog*
RXI: Hehehe. *Swoop!!! *RXI dissapears*

You won, but you are a frog, for the next match!!! And only I, Prince Raiser the 11th, can undo it!!! Not even your soul powers can counter it! Not even Ransac's power can counter! No One Can Stop It!!!

*At this point, a little dog walks in, goes over to the sheet hanging at the side of the room, and pulls it open. Inside, a Roach is standing on a stool infront of a microphone*

Ignore that Roach that is standing suspiciosly in the little booth over there!

Prince RXI, dang!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hehe....good play, i look forward to using my new evil frog powers to crush my ususpecting enemies.....or something.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Congrats, Azreal. Good luck in the next round. You opponent has alrady been decided, VB, but you won't fight until the Triple Threat Match is over.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB enteres, still belching fire from his last match**

I shall see you in round 2 Azrael! Prepare to get your Amphibian oink Annihilated!!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

FOOL! my toady powers are more than a match for you and your bedpan.