CPW Tournament Round 1: Azreal the Soulmaster vs. Prince RXI

P

Prince RXI

*RXI Chants up White Nova w/Change Shield*

HAHA!!! Beat that!!!

Prince RXI, 20 posts... you and me only count.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*while RXI is busy chanting, Azreal charges in and slams his fist into RXI's chest, then knees him in the chin.

P

Prince RXI

***ow!!!***

*RXI looks around and sees Azreal...*

Watch the face!

*RXI spears Azreal into the corner, then gives him a chest-to-chest suplex, right into a pile of wooden boards that just so happened to be sitting around*

Prince RXI, let the wreastling commence!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal gets up, looks down to see his chest plate cracked, and feels behind his ear where a piece of wood sliced his skin.

"you'll pay for that RXI"

*Azreal cracks his knuckles and unleashes three souls that shoot RXI across the arena into a pile of thorn bushes.

*Azreal channels his black mana.

P

Prince RXI

*As RXI flys across the arena, the bushes mysteriously retract their spines and form into a cushion. RXI lands in them as soft as a feather falls to the ground, and then stands up.*

Ha ha ha:) I thought it would be good to plant some plants here, now my powers can use them to cushion.

*RXI's pike starts to scwurm then turn into a boomerang. He throws it, and it flys wide of Azreal...*

Prince RXI, druidism, I love it!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal catches the boomerang, and throws it to the ground.

"you wanna play, fine, but you asked for it"

*Azreal charges up his blade of the damned with tens of thousands of souls, then releases the soul syphon. The tortured spirits scream across the arena toward RXI, ready to rip the flesh from his bones.

*Azreal channels his black mana

P

Prince RXI

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*RXI is ripped to shreds from the vortex of souls. When the smoke clears, Azreal looks over and sees little scraps of RXI floating through the air*

Azreal: MWA HA HA HA!!!! I WIN!!!!

*Then Azreal feels a sharp pain from behind and turns around* All: Gasp!! *RXI is standing right behind Azreal with his spear in spear shape and just cut azreal's small of the back*

I knew this would be fun:)

***To explain what happened simply... RXI created a decoy and melded HIMSELF into the spear/boomerang right when it was thrown***

Prince RXI, loves this type of fighting!!!! your move...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

in monty python style Azreal proclaims: "merely a flesh wound"**

*Huge black angel wings sprout from Azreal's back and knock RXI on the ground

*Azreal turns around and flies toward RXI with his blade in one hand and casting a spell with the other

*Azreal slices RXI's arm with his sword, and lands to complete the spell

"now you'll have to deal with a creature far worse then I am!"

*Azreal summons the BATTLE POPE!!!!!!!

** Azreal's armour is quite thick, so the slice that RXI made spent most of its force getting through the armour, although still breaking skin once it did**

P

Prince RXI

*RXI looks at the batte Pope, Summons the 5 Dragon gods, and the Dragon Gods rip the Battle Pope to shreads... then disappear*

I didn't know the Pope could fight?

*RXI pulls out the spear, shapes it into a rabbit that is 5 feet tall with big, razor sharp teeth!!!!*

Go get him, my pretty!!! Eheheheheh!!!

*The 5 foot Rabbit bites a chunk out of Azreal's armor and RXI launches a bolt of lightning right at the opening*

Prince RXI, ZAP!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal Turns into purple mist and evades the lightning, then reforms

*Azreal Zombifies the Battle Pope, which strangles the giant rabbit to death.

*Azreal summons.....The gobbly dog, which charges at RXI and takes a large bite out of his leg, then Azreal finishes by severing the appendage with his blade

your play, Mr. RXI

P

Prince RXI

*Just then, Superman flys by!!*

Superman: A dog, attacking someone! This will not do.

*Superman flys down and picks up the dog, then drops the dog in a nearby kennel*

Superman: There.

*Superman flys off*

Damn.

*RXI looks down at his leg and it heals, but RXI starts t get tired of this*

Dang, I'm tired of this. :D:D:D

*RXI teleports and reapears right above Azreal, spear back in hand and stabbing downward. Azreal evades the stab. RXI hits the mat and his spear is stuck*

Damn, this just isn't my day:(

*Azreal starts to attack RXI*

Prince RXI, watch this guys!!! I'm going to get my rectum wooped!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal walks up to RXI, and channels the souls of the damned into his blade.

*Azreal then plunges the sword into RXI's chest and unleashes the soul syphon.

blood, flesh and bone are scattered throughout the arena.

P

Prince RXI

*Azreal starts to walk away in victory when, all of the sudden, RXI jumps out of the floor and punches Azreal in the face. Then another RXI hops down from the rafters and kicks Azreal in the stomach. After that, yet another RXI tackles him from behind, slaming Azreal into the turnbuckle. Then ANOTHER RXI puts him on the turnbuckle and delivers a Frankenstiner*

Prince RXI, 4 RXIs... man, the insanity bar has been raised anew... dang

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow, we have a turnbuckle?

*Azreal sends 3 souls that rip up 3 RXI....things

*Azreal then plunges his talons into the remaining RXI's chest, rips his ribcage open and then promptly crushes his lungs.

mmmmmm bloody

P

Prince RXI

*Yet another RXI jumps up and starts to yell*

HEY!!!! This is supposed to be a WREASTLING match! Understand this, we are not tried to KILL each other, just beat up and pin, submit, or KO the opponent! Got that??? I hope you do.

*RXI then spears Azreal ***No, not with the weapon, I mean the real Wreastling move*** and then gets him into the figure 4*

GOT IT!!!

Prince RXI, no more sicko, super powered god smack, ok?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal falls back on his butt

"Aww don't take that whole trying to kill you bit out of context RXI, I think you're a great guy, I wouldn't really try to kill you:D "

"well i don't really know a whole lot about wrestling........so"

*Azreal punches RXI in the face, and then throws him across the arena

P

Prince RXI

*RXI flys through the air from the toss, tumbles in mid-air, and lands on his feet. RXI then charges back into the ring. Once back in the ring, RXI grapples Azreral and pulls him into a fisherman suplex*

WUMP!!!

*Azreal hits the mat and RXI lets go, then gets back into his shooter stance*

Get up! I know that's not enough to beat you!

*RXI goes on guard*

Prince RXI, just fight!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal gets up, shakes his face, and grabs RXI's right arm, begins swingin him, then slams him face first into the mat.

*Azreal steps on RXI for the pin

"1....2...."

P

Prince RXI

*RXI kicks out and jumps to his feet. RXI stares Azreal in the eye, then moves, grabs Azreals throat, and chokeslams him*

GET UP!

*RXI grabs Azreal and lifts him to his feet*

Now... how do you like this!

*RXI uses his finisher!!!*

Jim Ross: "The 'Rising Anger Bolt!!!!' You know, I never get tired of seeing that!"

The King: "Oh shut up."

*RXI has the attack locked in*

Ref: "Azreal, you want to tap out?"

Azreal: "NEVER!!!"

*Azreal breaks out of it*

What the?!?!?!

Prince RXI, my next post, it don't matter:)