CPW Tournament Final: Volraths_Bane vs. Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Before the match starts I would like to issue a request.

Daggertooth, would you please commentate on the match?

Azreal, would you please referee the match?

Hold on, VB. We're not starting yet.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Okay.

LAAAAAADDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEES AND GENTELMAAAAAAAANNNN WELCOME TO TODAY'S FINAL BATTLE.

YOUR FIRST CONTENDER.....COMING IN AT 200LBS........THE SNAPING SENSATION......RAAAAANSAAAAAACCCCCC!!!!!!!!
*Artificial chears from the speakers*

AND HIS CHALANGER......COMING IN AT 480LBS........VALIANT AND INVUNERABLE.......VOLRATH BAAAAAAAANNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!
*More cheesy artificail chears*

LET THE FIGHT BEGIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!

Daggertooth

V

Volraths_bane

**Kryptonite Blairs out of unseen sources as Bane leaps from the sky and lands in the middle of the arena.**

480 lbs?? My armor isn't that heavy!! :(

Ransac...we helped each other gets here and I am in your debt. Lets make this a good match!

To the Battle!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal takes both competitors to the middle of the ring

"FIGHT!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The arena goes black.*

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!(pryos)

*"Down with the sickness" plays over the speakers and Ransac struts down the entrance ramp down to the ring. Before he gets there, Ransac turns around and poses to look like he's snapping his fingers. Ransac then enters the ring.*

Start the match.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Bane decides to start off Old school, takes out the Bed pan of Fate, and starts rotating as fast as he can...turning into..a Whirlwind of Bed Pan Justice!!! He spins into Ransac full force**

M

maraud234

I have come to rape everybody!!!!!!!!

*rape*

Thanks for your time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*It looks like this fight will end early for our hero, Ransac. That is, until he merely sidesteps the whirlwind.*

My turn.

*Ransac throws a crate of glass bottles into the whirlwind. The force shatters the crate and the glass, leaving VB with several splinters and glass shards stuck in him.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal scrathes his head while looking through the rule book

"where in the hell did that crate come from?.....oh well I'll allow it"

V

Volraths_bane

ARGGG...THE PAIN!!

**VB pulls the glass shards out of his face, reaches down the front of his armor and pulls our an ivory anhk...the Wight's Bane...given to him by Gato, and its touch heals him.**

God I love this thing! Two can play at this game Ransac!

**VB grabs a crate and throws it at Ransac. It stills open and several rabid platoodles (half platypus, half poodle) leap out of it and swarm on Ransac**

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
AHA! A counter!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and the platoodles all transform into midget-sized versions of Gary Condit, all of which are under Ransac's control.*

DESTROY(while poining his finger at VB)!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

ARGG!!! Wait a minute!

**VB reaches into his guantlet and pulls out a singel magic card and shows it to the rushing hoard of Condits. They look at it and immediately run out of the arena screaming and covering their eyes.**

Sphere of Truth...nothing a Condit fears more than the truth! So...gonna play the old change everything you throw at me into something else trick? See how fast you are at it!

**VB whistles and over the arena soars his faithful steed, Windrider the drake. Windrider immediately starts dropping dozens of crates of Platoodles, neftbats, lead rabbits and pogosticks on Ransac.**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ha! Child's play.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and a television showing the show "PokeMon" appears. Ransac snaps his fingers again and VB's steed and everything it dropped is now in the TV show, with Ash and Pikachu getting crushed by the falling objects.*

I've always wanted to do that.

*Ransac then unsheathes the Blade of Many Words.*

Heh-heh-heh-heh.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB runs forward and hits Ransac square in the nuts with his war hammer**

UNDO THAT YOU MODING SOB!!! :)

**Bane then kicks the Blade of Many Words up towards Ransac's face**

(Edit: hope ya know I am not really angry :))

V

Volraths_bane

**VB goes over and buys a hotdog from Menolikeygurus while wating for Ransac to unfreeze**

Anyone got any Grey Pupon?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Just as VB is about to take a bite out of his Hot Dog, something spreads Grey Poupon on to the Hot Dog.*

My Blade of Many Swords doubles as a butter knife, seeing as how the blade is a half an inch long.

*Ransac, who is holding the blade at VB's face point blank, fires a beam from the Blade of Many Words.*

Sensipegoda.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Adogepisnes!!!!!!!!!!!

Adogepisnes!!!!!!!!!!!

**VB has suffered a head injury against Daggertooth that knocked him Dyslexic. However the fact that he not saying the word that the sword had put into his head, the two words cancel eachother out**

Casnar eid ouy Won!!!

**VB grabs Ransacs head and shoves it into the boiling hotdog water of the cart and then tips the cart over on him**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Just as VB is about to celebrate a near victory, he hears a sigh of relief.*

Wow, thanks, VB. The boiling hot water killed the gnomes mining in my head. I can't thank you enough, except to kill you.

*Ransac readies himself in twisted hamster position and snaps his fingers. VB is now wearing a black ut-ut 18 sizes too small.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB stumbles around and then stops. He draws a deep breath and concentrates. Immediately hundred of jagged reflective spines shoot through the ut-ut and shred it to peices. Bane stands there, his Quicksilver Armor having over obeyed his thoughts**

ELTTAB UOY EROFEB SNOPAEW S'YMENE RUOY WONK!!!

**Bane rushes forward and gives Rasac a bear hug with the spined armor**