CPW Tournament Final: Volraths_Bane vs. Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, well. This really is a pickle now, isn't it. Hmm, what to do, what to do. WAIT! I KNOW!!!!!!

*Ransac screams in pain. Then, a lightbulb appears over his head. Ransac then whistles Yankee Doodle Dandy backwards and the lightbulb falls on VB's head. Unfortunately, it has no effect.*

Dang it! What am I to do when the only things I can move are my fingers, my eyes, and my......WAIT!!!!!! I CAN STILL DO IT!!!!!!

*Ransac dances the pigeon, which only consists of moving your fingers and eyes, and VB is knocked out. Ransac falls to the ground trying to catch his breath.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB slowly gets to his feet, drained from the pigeon dance, but the impact of the dance seems to have cleared his language problem**

Damn your hands...they are the source of your power!

**As Both men get to their feet, VB lunges forward at uses his pointer and middle fingers on each hand to hit 2 nerve spots on Ransac's neck that causes him to loose all feeling and control of his fingers, thumbs, hands and arms below the elbow. Ransac immediately starts wailing on VB with his limp arms**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal stands watching the match

alright Ransac you are allowed only one more pigeon dance for this match, I really hit my head because of that last one.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who is finished beating up VB with his limp arms, looks around for a solution to his arms. He looks at the first row of seats and notices a chicken holding a bottle, and the chicken is talking to a lion.*

Chicken: You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

*Ransac realizes that the chicken is going to drink he contents of the bottle and become Super Chicken. With lightning-fast speed, Ransac steals the bottle with his teeth and drinks the contents. Ransac becomes Super Ransac-Chicken.*

Baw-ka-Baw-ka-Baw-ka-Baw-ka-Baw-ka-Baw-ka-Baaaaaaw!

*Ransac, who's arms are healed, flies to the ring and puts VB in a half boston crab.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Damn you Superchicken!!! You are always doing this to me!!!

And Damn You Ransac....putting my own favorite supmission move on me!!

Time for plan B...YEAAHHHHEEAAAHEAHHHEEEAAHH!!!

**Out of nowhere George of the Jungle swings buy and rams into Ransac, sending him toppling off of Bane. George then runs over and starts pummeling on Ransac**

He has always had an intense rivalry with Super Chicken! That is enough George...the real one is over there.

**George sprints into the audience and attacks Super Chicken and Fred**

You are lucky I don't get Tom Slick to run over your oink!!

**VB runs over and does a Senton Drop on Ransac**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac stands up and screams out "Watch out for that tree". George looks up and a giant redwood falls on him, the real super-chicken, and fred. They are incapacitated until three cheetahs travel to timbuktu and dance the "liason" for 512 hours straight.*

Don't forget....

*Ransac flies above VB and flatulates over VB's head.*

...I'm still Super Ransac-Chicken.

*Ransac then kicks VB in the nuts, swings him around, and gets him in position to to the Heart Slam.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Just so I know what I am replying to....could you please describe how the Heart Slam is done?**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just so you know, it's my "wrestling" finisher.

Heart Slam(my own design of a move): Looking towards your back, I stick my head under your left armpit for move leverage. my left head is using your tights for leverage and my right my goes over your shoulder and across your chest. Basically, I begin looking like I'm about to do a Blue Thunder pin.
After that, I stand up all the way(fast, of course, the moves DOES slam you) and while you are in midair, I lift you off my head with my hands and slam you down with the hand over your chest stiff and pushing you down with my body.
It gives you the feeling of the "Heart Punch" without the danger of heart failure.

Now, as you were.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

ohh.....in that case..

**VB brings his foot forward and then swings it back, kicking Ransac square in the nuts.**:eek: :eek: :eek:

MWHAHAHA..coug cough cough..HAHAHAHHAHA

**Ransac is momentarily stunned to so VB runs forward with Ransac's head still under his arm and hit him with a Bulldog.**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, on the ground in pain, musters enough strength to dance the pigeon. VB is knocked out.*

Huff-puff.

*Ransac accidentally blows down VB's house.*

Oops. Sorry.

*Ransac gets to his feet and prepares to do the most sinister dance, the root beer.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**As Ransac starts to dance, out of the audience runs John Lithgow in a preacher outfit. He runs in and nails Ransac in the back of the head with a steel collection plate, knocking Ransac down and starts kicking him**

JL: NO DANCING!!!!!

**The sound of one of his favorite actor's voice brings Volrath's Bane back to consciousness.**

VB: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE!!! WE FINALLY GOT THE INLAW APARMENT BUILT AND WE WERE JUST STARTING FIXING UP MY ROOM!!!

**VB hold his hand out in the air and calls to his loyal drake, Skyrider. Skyrider bolts off into the distance and immediatey comes back holding a maroon minivan**

VB: YOU WRECK MY HOUSE....TIME TO WRECK OUR OLD CAR!!!

**VB whistles to Skyrider, who promptly drops the Minivan over Ransac as John Lithgow runs for cover**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*As the Minivan plummets to the ground, another Minivan comes out of no where and rescues Ransac.*

Wha.....what happened? Hey! It's the MARK-MO-VAN!!!!!!

Mark-mo-van: Combination of the words Mark(my name), mo(mobile), and van(minivan). It is a 1989 Dodge Turbo Caravan. It's cool.

*The Mark-mo-van drives Ransac to safety and the other minivan crashes to the ground. The Mark-mo-van then makes a triumphant retreat(yes!) and Ransac prepares himself in leaping ant position.*

Ready.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB runs over to the minivan and grabs one of the tires. He uses Valhalla to set it one fires and tosses it like a ring toss around Ransac's neck.**

I WIN A CUPIE DOLL!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac starts to swing his hips in hoola-hoop fashion.*

My record is twelve years without it falling.

*Ransac then snaps his fingers and all minivans disappear.*

ATTACK!!!

*Ransac trips. VB starts to laugh at him and the crowd joins him.*

Ow.

*Ransac then jumps to his feet and delivers the Angle Slam(Kurt Angle's Finishing manuever) to VB. Ransac makes the cover.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Vb kicks out**

you wanna wrestle? Lets Go!

**Vb gets to his feet and trades blows with Ransac. Bane gets the upper hands and forces Ransac into a corner. Ransac goes to snap his fingers, but VB kicks grabs his hands and kicks him in the gut. Ransac bends over and VB puts his arms in a double underhook suplex position. VB pulls him up this way so Ransac is held before him completely vertical and upside down. VB then falls on his butt in a double underhook piledriver.**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Fortunately for Ransac, he only landed on his head, so no big worry. Ransac quickly stand up and kicks VB in the gut and delivers the STONE COLD STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!! Ransac goes for the cover.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Kick out**

Arg...damn....nothing...in...head...to..damage!

Wraslin time is over!

**VB pulls out Valhalla and uses its red mana energy to shoot three collumns of fires racing towards Ransac**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac sidesteps the columns of fire. and tries a desperation manuever.*

Ransacare Bear STARE!!!!!!!

*Ransac stares at VB with all his might. Yup, that's all.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Dude...I only think that works when you are in Ransacare Bear form...

**VB's hair bursts into flames**

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**VB runs around until he takes out an EMPTY Bedpan of Fate and puts it on his head, smothering the flames. VB then runs bent over at Ransac, plowing into him like a battering ram and smashing him through the wall**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*while no one is looking....Azreal smacks VB in the head with the lead rabbit he stole earlier.

"i knew this would come in handy"