CPW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Ransac and AzrealTheSoulmaster vs. Volraths_Bane and ElGato

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*A random referee enters the ring.*

*An announcer enters the ring.*

Announcer: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Time for our Main Event. The match that will determine the NEW CPW Tag Team Champions. Let's introduce the participants.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**The lights in the arena go out and the arena is pitch black. Slowly, Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down starts to play, and all the lights flash green to the beat.**

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end

**Suddenly, as the chorus hits, the huge explosions go off on the stage on either side of the entrance. As the lights go up and the smoke clears Bane is standing there, his fist raised above his head. As the song continus Bane slowly makes his way down the ramp, waving at his fans.**

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground

Call me Superman
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite.

Call me Superman
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite

Yeah!

Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

**Bane rolls into the ring and stares at the ramp, waiting as the music plays out.**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*a purple mist flows down the ramp, and begins to take human form, then a flash of purple flame engulfs the mist.

*Power Symphony's Battles in the Twilight begins to play(new theme song!) Click here to listen to Battles in the Twilight

*Azreal emerges from the mist and flame and walks up to the ring, he then spreads his black wings and flys into the ring

M

maraud234

*Maraud whistles a nursery rhyme to himself while he gets some popcorn and finds a seat*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI walks in carrying one of those big popcorn makers and 3 40gallon trash bags full of Unpoped popcorn kernels. he sits down right behind Maurad234 and starts to make popcorn.*

Prince RXI, GO FOR IT, RANSAC!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Du-dun-dun-du-duhn
Du-dun-dun-du-duhn
du-dun-dun-duhn
(repeat a couple times|)

ooo-WA-AH-AH-AH!!!!!!

*As the opening chords of Disturbed's "Down with the Sickness" plays, Pyros light up the arena. Fog fills the air. And, the lights flash at epileptic speed. Then, out of the entry-way walks the greatest 2-Time CPW Champion ever.*

Can't stop the snapping!!!!!!!

*More pyros go off after the exclamation and Ransac holds his belt up so everyone can see his superiority. Ransac then instructs a ref to come out and present the new CPW Tag Team Title belts for the crowd to see.*

It's on, now.

*Ransac goes to his corner and talk strategy with Azreal.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

There is a faint whistling sound as the Master of Tricks falls from the rafters, landing directly on top of Ransac and Azreal. He throws the Giant Bag O' Tricks into his corner, then joins Volrath's Bane

Gato- So, what's up jive turkey? Are we going to start this or what?

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex finds a seat next to RXI*

Hey RXI, may I have some popcorn?

*whispers: It's more polite than CAN!*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal smacks ElGato across the ring with a giant wedge of cheese, ElGato is rebounded by the ropes and Azreal clotheslines him.

P

Prince RXI

*Whispering* sure, here...

*RXI pops up a storm with his Popcorn popper, fills up a bag from the slot on the side, and hands it to Camdex.*

Prince RXI, you want butter with that???

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*VB is about to jump in and helphis partner when Ransac clotheslines VB in the back.*

You have more important things to worry about.

*Ransac picks up VB and delivers a Snowplow to him. Ransac then throws Vb to his corner. Ransac goes to his corner.*

Ref.: The legal men in the ring are Azreal and ElGato. Don't interfere until you tag.

*While the ref is ranting this nonsense, Ransac crawls around the ring and cheap shots VB.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*Maraud, RXI, and Camdex eat their popcorn.*

Yum

*They then start throwing the little kernels at the bottom of the bag at the fighters.*

(you know, the little kernels that never poped and they hurt your teeth.)

V

Volraths_bane

**Still on the outside and REALLY pissed off at this point, as Ransac goes back to his corner, VB crawls under the ring, sneaks up behind Ransac, and yanks his fee tout from under him, so Ransac's face smacks right into the apron edge. Then before Ransac can recover VB pulls out a zippo and sets Ransac's pants on fire before returning to his corner, ready for a tag if Gato needs it**

P

Prince RXI

*RXI messes up and sends a handful of un-popped kernels straight down the back of Maurad234's shirt/armor/upper-body garment.*

Prince RXI, and these kernels are about 1 inch radius:D BIG bleep'n popcorn, my fav

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and new, black pants, that aren't on fire, surround his waist.*

Good as new.

*Ransac then casually walks back to his corner, casually gets on the ring apron, and casually waits for a tag.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

HMMMM? Gato doesn't seem to be all to active at the moment

*stops pummeling Gato, and tags Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac enters the ring and stares at the lagged out ElGato. Ransac pushes EG into his corner for a tag to be made.*

I guess I'll deal with you on Sunday.

*Ransac awaits VB's entrance.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB tags Gato on the back and shoves him forward into Ransac, as Ransac pushes Ransac off him, VB climbs the ropes and hits Ransac with and flying clothesline, sending them both to the mat. Bane gets up and starts kicking Ransac in the ribs.**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*As Ransac is getting stomped by VB, Ransac snaps his fingers and VB is wearing black clothing that is 18 sizes to small. With VB struggling to move, Ransac starts stomping a mudhole in VB. While this mudhole is being stomped, the clothing rips off, revealing VB's old wrestling attire.*

Ransac, cpa trash man