CPA's Unglued II Card List

13NoVa

Boioioioioioioioioing! RWUBG
instant
when ~this~ successfully is casted, if there is a female in the room, target player must get a kiss from that opponent, or lose 1/2 his life.
This has no effect if there is no effect if A) you're a female. B) your opponent is a female C) there is no female or D) your opponent "swings the other way"
hey! only half of us magic player's are nerd's! - what i got as an answer when i asked this kid if he's ever been kissed

R

Rooser

Passive-Aggressive Republican Boy - 1UB
4/4 - Republican Boy
During your upkeep, brag about how much your deck is worth or sacrifice Passive-Agressive Republican Boy.
"I keep my fifth Mana Drain in my wallet." - Republican Boy

Knight of the Overused Comic Device - WW
2/2 - Knight
Stick your fingers up your nose and spin around a lot: You lose the game.
"Leeko! Leeko! Leeko! I'm a squeaky guy!"

C

chocobo_cid

Train is now revised.

Train

WGRB

1/2

Creature - Wizard

WGRB: Target permanent becomes blue.

0: Remove target blue permanent from the game or counter target blue spell.

If you control a blue permanent or an island, you lose the game.

One gets the feeling that he doesn't like Blue.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul
4WWUUUBBB
Creature -- Avatar
You may put 10 poison counters on all opponents instead of paying Oversoul's mana cost.
Gain 4 poison counters: return Oversoul from your graveyard to your hand.
Gain 1 poision counter: until end of turn you may play Oversoul as an instant.
Oversoul has power and toughness equal to the total of all poison counters on all players.
(stupid reminder text about players with ten poison counters losing the game)
*/*

Hey, I'm allowed to dream...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Big, Old, Stinky Sock
Artifact-Equipment

Equipped creature gains protection from creatures and can not be targeted by any card with at least one nose in it's artwork.

If any opponent targets this card with a can of "Tough-Actin' Tinactin", destroy equipped creature and that opponent gains control of Big, Old, Stinky Sock

Equip 2

"That sock is so.........rancid. So.........raunchy. So.........vile. And........... I must have it." Any CPA member that can be considered insane.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
School, opera, school, no internet, school, no magic, school, fraternity stuff, SUMMER school, and more school.

yeah, I've still pretty much given up magic. Haven't bought any Mirrodin block cards, except for 4 Grim Reminders when Mirrodin first came out.

I'm still crazy, but I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown(TOO MUCH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

!

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. !

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm a vocal performance major at my school. I'm currently cast to be in the fall production of "Cosi Fan Tutte" by Mozart.

We have to learn it in Italian. This will be my first foreign language production.

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

Dumb As Hell (1RRR)
Sorcery
U r teh awsum!!!!111 u totaly win teh game an u rock this cant be countird by spels or abiltys
(When Dumb as Hell resolves, you lose the game.)
Serves you right.

Type One (UU)
Sorcery
Each player looks through all Magic: The Gathering cards they have with them and chooses one. All players then reveal their cards at the same time. Any player who did not have the oldest card loses half their life, rounded up.
Of course it's broken. It's a blue Type One card!

Sonic Assault (R)
Instant
Each player may take one gulp of any drink within arms' reach, and must then belch as long as they can. Whoever belches the longest may have Sonic Assault deal 4 damage to target creature or player.
Sonic Assault card: $0.10. Coke can: $0.60. Belching loudly enough to set off car alarms: Priceless.

I

Istanbul

Cards from the oldest set. Ice Age beats Mirage, Legends beats Dark, Beta beats Unlimited, etc. In case of a tie, neither of those players loses the life.

I

Istanbul

Foreign cards do not exist, and are therefore an auto-loss.
(I can prove they don't. Even if they do. Don't get me started.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is the print considered when it was first printed in the case of reprints or Chronicles-type cards, or the printing set/time of the actual card you're playing?

Just trying to narrow it down since this is all unclear from the wording of the card right now. :)

I

Istanbul

Whatever it is.
If it's from Chronicles, it's from Chronicles.
If it's from AN/AQ/LG/DK, it's from AN/AQ/LG/DK.

I

Izaryo

Chainsaw (4)
Artifact- Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+0
Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a Zombie, destroy it. It can't be regenerated.
Whenever equipped creature deals damaage to a player, you may destroy target Forest that player controls.
Equip 3
"The bane of zombies and the horror of elves"