CPA vs. Danny Cheung OFF TOPIC BATTLE

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac throws Danny Cheung onto the floor and clobbers him with a lead rabbit.*

Anyone else want a whack?

*Ransac pulls in a cart filled with lead rabbits.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

*Sageridder pulls up in a stolen honey wagon,pulls the hose out of the back jams it down danny's mouth and yells for someone to turn the valve.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul observes the beginnings of heavy sadism and walks away shaking his head. He then runs back with a claw hammer in one hand and turns the valve on the honey wagon with his other hand.*

O

orgg

*urinates upon Cheung's head.

I think that's enough from me.

N

Nightstalkers

*Drags out the Ripsaw Replicator and starts making copies of Cheung for everyone*

Hey, we had to change the name after we tweaked it a bit...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Being a T-1000 for the duration of the CPA Notables ceremony, Oversoul puts his powers to good use and utilizes a number of hooks in his Cheung-massacre.*

Ferret

Staff member
Ferret pulls out his M-4 Carbine (it's to my right as I type this) and unloads a clip in him. Hmmm. that wasn't too satisfying. Instead, I call over my friend in his Humm-Vee w/ the .50 Cal on the roof and unload it into his house, his computer, his friends, and finally into his skull so that I can take out all of the personalities he has in there. Now, that felt good.

-Ferret

"And then I drop an incendiary grenade on what's left for grins. The Army gives me such sweet toys..."

L

Limited

*Limited sits down in front of Danny Cheung, holding a book and a pair of pliers. The book is called: "Introduction to Dentistry"*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul carts in a variety of hot sauces.*

Let's try this one first.

*Oversoul pours a drop of the sauce on his tongue.*

This one is too mild. Here you try it.

*He tries to get to Danny's mouth, but Limited is in the way.*

Limited, move. Busy? Oh well...

*Oversoul pulls one of Danny's eyes open with a tentacle and pours a drop of the same hot sauce into it.*

You don't seem to like it either. Well, we'll try a different one...