CPA Voting Subject: Reprint Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Living Wall: Oops, sorry, thinking about another wall I used to regularly use. But all those reasons that Istanbul gave were pretty much why I used it.

Spirit of Night: Really? I could have sworn one of them was harder to get.... hehe, maybe it's Spirit of Night I don't have.

Or maybe I'm thinking of those other Mirage cards that let you get out a creature, I think they were dragons and one was red and one was green and together they let you search for a fattie. Man, my memory ain't so hot right now....

A

arhar

Most of these cards were broken then, but now... there are NEW broken cards, whooo!!!

Kird Ape is broken??

Well, if it is, then Morphling is... super-broken? Intensively smashed with a hundred ton hammer - broken?

And StP... well, it may not be a good idea to reprint that in CURRENT T2 environment... because everyone will start whining again how Rebels get all the best cards.

I

Istanbul

Spiderman - You're thinking of Spitting Drake and Kyscu Drake from Visions, both of which can be tossed to search and play Viashivan Dragon.

arhar - Yes. Morphling is INCREDIBLY broken. It seems like it was deliberately designed to be totally indestructible.

B

BurlyBrute

Am I the only one who likes the reserved list the way it is? I like knowing some cards will never be back, sure there are cards I'd love to own without going into debt, but I prefer seeing new cards, and by new, I don't mean slapping a new name, and artwork and upping the mana cost on an old one. I've been looking at some of the new Prophecy cards on MTG, and hope springs eternal.
What's more fun than busting open a pack at a Pre-Release and reading new card text.
I say keep it the way it is, and give us new cards that spur our creative juices.
I still hold out hope for Ruhk Eggs and Tinder Walls in 7th though, lol.

D

Dune Echo

Actually, I don't have too many complaints. All my wishes stem from the Reprint Policy list.

I think Prophecy does offer a lot of hope too and I think that sooner or later, the Reprint Policy list will mean less and less as ideas are recycled more and more.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Thanks, Istanbul. Actually, I had traded for a Viashino Dragon but then never made a deck for him :(.

I'm pretty satisfied with the lists too; as I've said before, it'd be nice to have cards rotate in that AREN'T broken but on the never-reprint list. So I guess that's with Dune on the Reprint policy.

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, exactly what is so bad about Aeolipile versus Cursed Scroll?

I

Istanbul

One word: Permanency. Cursed Scroll sticks around, Aeolipile is a one-shot.

C

Chaos Turtle

*BLOCK*
Actually, I love it.

Istanbul, did you forget something?

Don't worry, you are safe with me around. :D

D

Dune Echo

Tag Guard (now I'm safe either way).

What I meant was: why is Aeolipile on the Reprint Policy list when we have stuff like Cursed Scroll running around. I know Aeolipile cannot even compare to Cursed Scroll.

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD

Well, it's time to close this.

Ed: Can you set up the Voting Booth for this subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.