CPA spokesperson

A

Almindhra

*whaps YJ's belly and rumbles the whole land of the CPA*...Don't start with me, boy!.......I kick yo' *ss!!

B

Bob

I hate to say this, but Ransac, because psychos run the place, and Ransac is the King of the psychos.
of Articles, and respected guys, Zadok, Ed, Baron, Ferret, CT, Spidey and DUke

D

DÛke

...I'm not trying to be stupid again, but...
...Griffith_Se, because she was the first female on here, and one of the few who doesn't use her feminine hips to hypnotize the Magic community...
Whom, exactly, are we trying to unintentially mention hea'?

I don't think any female, in the CPA, uses her "feminine hips" to "hypnotize" any of the "Magic community". Let me put it this way, if the ONLINE "Magic community" is easily hypnotized by the digital hips...it's the communities' fault, pardon, not the hippies. :D

When I think of the CPA, I think of Zadok, because I've known this guy from the old days, plus he's a very respected figure. I think of Sageridder and Spiderman. Sageridder is an old friend of mine, while Spiderman, um...how could you not know him? At last, but CERTAINLY NOT at the least, I think of Purple_Jester. She's a good friend to have; trust me.

All that said, I know somthin' about almost every single CPA member, and I'm very proud of that...I just try to get in contact with everyone so everyone feels right at home. I talk to new members as if they were veteran for the sake of "blending" them in with us...and I try to talk so everyone could unda'stand me (and like it! Dang it!): new members, veteran ones, females, males, plus...the variety of living beings we have on these wonderful message boards. :)

Virtually, when I'm AT the CPA, I see everyone equally. That's the way it is.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
*I*'ve been hypnotized... (ow, stop it, wife of mine! ow, quit it, Griffy) :D

Hope I didn't offend or embarrass...

Anyhoo, I think of the more active Founders (back in the day): Ferret, Zadok, Ed and older folks theorgg, TomB, Yellowjacket, Chaos Turtle and strangely Gizmo, just because he was a familiar name back on the Dojo boards, though it took him a while to come here.

A

Almindhra

There was no direct reference to anyone in particular...I'm just saying that thats something admirable...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, I don't think I need to post a tally, because it looks like almost everybody in some fashion voted for Zadok001. it looks like he is THE casual player.

Ransac&reg, cpa trash man

G

Griffith_se

I actually thought about not reveling that I was a woman(never did when I was on thedojo) for fear that I would be patronized, and/or You Guy's would just act silly. :)

These are the first people that come to My mind when I think CPA:

Ahh there's just to many.

If I had to choose one, I'd say theorgg.

A

Apollo

I actually thought about not reveling that I was a woman(never did when I was on thedojo) for fear that I would be patronized, and/or You Guy's would just act silly.
And now she knows that we just act silly, regardless...:)

D

DÛke

...Ransac. :)

I don't you think you were a member at the time, but Spiderman and Whimsical used to "get it on", virtually speaking. Plus, Purple Girl (Purple_Jester) was much more active...with me. :)

Those were some of the good ole'days...yep...no doubt. We're all almost busy all the time or somethin', other than the luckiest of us all (Whimsical, Purple Girl, and I), Spiderman. :)

I'm lucky if I have the time to even post 6 or so posts each day...oh well...

C

Cateran Emperor

Now Griffy, you should have known we would act silly whether you revealed you were female or not (maybe quite a difference in degrees, but...) :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
This place is sick. Just the kind of place that needs sweeping.

*Ransac performs, for the first time, his duties of cpa trash man. He sweeps. About 3 seconds later, he stops.*

That's enough for now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

hate to be the only one to get back on topic, but i think of Spiderman and Zadok