Sleepy

Originally posted by Apollo
"Anybody want some... toast?"
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
that would be perfect especially with the old logo :cool:

F

FoundationOfRancor

Jaya with her crazy toast has my vote.
Theres no way these Shirts are going to go above 25$, if they do, we just wont get them.
Whats wrong with black shirts?

U

Ura

t-shirts would be cool, though I would honestly prefer the blue and white logo to the orange and black one.
Are polo shirts a possibility or just t-shirts?

R

RabidKimba

Toast sounds good to me!

I'm not very sure what the old CPA logo looks like, anyone have a link/image? I'd probably do it for around $20, but not much higher.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Though I don't think that's what they meant. Actually, I imagine they were picturing the old logo (and no, I don't have it somewhere on my hard drive, or I'd post it) and they were thinking the quote and the logo would sort of fit together.

Personally I'd like either version - new logo on white or gray (w/Isty's quote), or old logo on black (w/Jaya) - but either way I'm interested too.

Isty and Ally: You guys play a lot of blue, don't you? ;)

A

Almindhra

Well, not a lot...But, um, it honestly just seems stupid...Sorry guys...Not trying to insult your "ingenuity"...;)...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
FoR: I assume your question "What's wrong with black" was directed at me since I'm the only one who dislikes it :)

In general, nothing's wrong with black. But for me personally, I find I never wear black t-shirts. It's too "dark" for me and it gets hot in the sun. So I just wouldn't buy one, that's all.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well, In an old thread pertaining to this, I seem to remember alot of people saying that they wouldnt want a black T-Shirt.

L

linsivvi

people, just so you know, we go by the poll thing, so if you want a shirt but havn't put in your poll response, i have no way of knowing, then once i see if enough people are interestd, i will put up a post for sizes and prices and stuff. ok?

S

Salacious Crumb

but not a black one, i would rather get a white one with the text in blue like the current CPA layout.

Hoipa