Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I want a tee-shirt and I hate the design

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No I hate you all and every thing you stand for

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

linsivvi

Me and For live in the same area. Both of us have a very strong interest in creating a CPA tee-shirt. Now I know we have talked about this before, but no solid plans have been laid down, and thats what we would like to do. There is a tee-shirt creating store near us, and we are going to investigate. Prices and such will probably be a lot cheaper in bulk, so we would like to know if you want a tee-shirt. We were thinking of a black tee-shirt with the old CPA logo. Having the initials CPA on the front upper left corner on the shirt, and on the back, have Casual Players Alliance in orange with the old logo, with some flavor text from a card or a quote that we decide on.

In conclusion we would like to know if you want a tee-shirt, and if so, what your opinion on the design and or flavor text should be.

Also I would like to know any ideas for flavor text or quotes that you would like on the shirt.

F

fuzzy510

I'd love a Tee-shirt. Wearing it....that's another matter.......

C

Chaos Turtle

...about my opinions regarding t-shirts and whether I'd buy one. The more likely it is that I'd wear it, the more I'd be willing to pay for it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. That other thread about t-shirts pretty much expressed my opinion.

In short, don't like black ones.

L

linsivvi

ok, as far as prices go, we will need to know how many we are ordering, because they will probably reduce for bulk amounts.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, so far, I'm in. But, before I am concrete in this deal, I need to get an estimate.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I'd need to know what I'd have to pay in order to have one of those shirts....

L

linsivvi

ok, this isn't about the money, its whether or not you want one. if you say yes and then i get a price and you don't want it, then just say so. all i want to know is how many people want them.

A

Almindhra

I'm really serious...I NEED a shirt!...I love t-shirts now...Its, so casual...heheh...And now that I have money I can get one!!!!...

S

superguy

Yep, I could get one... I actually got the cash right now :p
And I like the layout you guys proposed and all. Sounds great!

L

linsivvi

also, please post any ideas for flavor text or a quote you would want on the back.

I

Istanbul

I'd like a shirt.
For the quote, how about 'It's Just A Game, After All'?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I hate to break it to you, but I doubt these would be "one size fits all."
So we would need to decide what size of T-shirt each person wants.
However, I'm probably in.

I can't think of any flavor text right off the bat that are good enough.