CPA Set: via Ransac Revisited

Ferret

Staff member
Hey, I like my card - I'd love to play me in one of my Weasel decks!!!!

-Ferret

"...hooray for me!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like mine is slightly undercosted for the additional CPA abilities. Looks like they should be threshold or something. But hey, I'm not complaining :D

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

CPA legends rule! Put me in with Test and some Puppeteers!

My only problem is that I'd be more of a cleric than a wizard. But if you insist, at least I rock with Supreme Inquisitor. Go inquisitor!

T

train

Behold!!!!:eek:

The power of a Coat Factory!....:cool:

That's pretty cool Ransac!!!

J

Jigglypuff

Wow. My card is strange and cool and mysterious, although I have no clue why I am blue.

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You are plue because, since Jigglypuff is pick, I had to find a color that suited you and, through your omnipotent knowledge of magic in the rules question area, I chose blue to suit you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Does anybody else want a Ransaced card of themselves? I have but only two people so far.

Lotus Mox
Zero T. Katama

I have plenty of space left.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero T Katama

I know this is a bit begging it, but for the noncreature card, could I have my animated floating Bastard sword, Rnn? Or maybe just me be the promo instead? Just thought I'd ask.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I wouldn't mind another one:D since I've been made into about 5 different cards already by you....whats the harm in one more.

T

train

Wouldn't a Mazzak be just like issuing white border-ed reprints.;)

M

Mazzak

more like flowing, pretty shadow-bordered reprints. with extra style.:D

J

Jigglypuff

No, I would have to agree with train here. Mazzak would actually be more like releasing a card with the same abilities as a really bad card from a past set, giving it a different name, and printing it in a white-bordered set. That's just the way it is.

(- Steve -)