• Unfortunately, a dormant admin account was compromised and some content from the CPA forums was deleted, including several active users' accounts. While most historical content has remained, this is a new version of the forum and only the most recent users' accounts were brought over.

If you try to login and it says your account cannot be found, please register a new account. Once registered, we can reassign your old posts to your new account.

CPA Set Misdmaster games

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Woo Hoo!!!!!
Email the update file to the yahoo account and I can try to generate boosters and starters.

D

DarthFerret

Mooseman, If you are successful, I would love to do a sealed deck build against ya. One starter,, 3 boosters sound ok?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I need a knew game......... with the entire set to choose from. WHO'S NEXT!?!?!?!?!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

As soon as someone can generate boosters from the entire set, I will play ya Ranyysac.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can generate, but I just sent some boosters to Ransac and Limited 'cause I thought they wanted a rematch with the full set. Do you want me to send boosters to Ransac and DF also, so Ransac's in two games?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
And I would play who?
Spidey, I'll try to get suitcase working so I can generate packs and you can play.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Might I suggest that after the next Mindmaster Chaos game that a CPA Set Mind Master Chaos begins?

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man