CPA Reality 3

F

fuzzy510

But I bring bad news. The voting is over, and Magicman Moe received 55% of the vote. He leaves the dumpster. Post your last words here, Moe.

*Fuzzy510 ties Moe into a garbage bag and throws him into the Incinerator of Dismissal.

OK. Now that he's gone, the remaining six have another task. And this one is really easy. And it's optional! If you wish, PM me by 3:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 8 with a number. If you are closest to a number I choose OR furthest from that number, you win a prize. If you're the only one to respond, you win both prizes! Good luck!

F

fuzzy510

The magic number was 510. (You HAD to know that)

The winners are Isty (Closest) and Ransac (Furthest). Now, your prizes.

Isty: You CANNOT be nominated in the next set of nominations.

Ransac: You can be nominated, but you get to nominate an extra person.

With that said, PM me two nominations (Unless told otherwise) by Monday, May 14 at 3:00 PM EDT. Good luck!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

What did Isty and Ransac guess, and why are turds brown?

F

fuzzy510

......was so incredibly long that I dare not post it here again. :D Ask him.

M

magicman_moe

mesa confoosed?

what the hell is goin on here im so loooooooooooooooooost.

F

fuzzy510

You can't talk! You're dead!

Seriously, you got voted out, so now you're just a pile of ash.

P

Prince RXI

well, I lost first. hahaha, this reminds me of something funny. I don't remember what that is, but I know it was funny. Oh well... good b.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAIN!!!!!!!!! AAAAWWWWWW!!!! The pain:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Prince RXI, just lost his brain

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My answer was -99999999999999999999, etc., several times(almost a thousand of them) to the 3rd power.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Baron Sengir

You promised me I could eat the ones tossed out. There was no mention of an incinerator. I feel jipped.

Too much soot makes me wheeze.

I remain
The Baron
Sucking charred marrow from RXI's bones. Surprisingly, it tastes like tapioca ...

M

magicman_moe

i can talk all i want im the ghost of mmmmoe!
i will continue to haunt this game till its over hahahah!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

...but moe keeps bothering me when I'm unclogging the toilets, so you're gonna hafta go with clogged toilets until moe quits haunting me.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Which two people got nominated the most?

*TURD CUTTER!!! farts, then starts convulsing on the ground of the dumpster*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Fuzzy-O, oh Fuzzy-0, where for art thou Fuzzy-O. GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE AND MAKE ME SOME PIE!!!!!!!!

Did he die or something?

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

well, looks like this is over, since fuzzy left. Congrats, Baron!