CPA Olymipics!

D

dw51688

I should have done this a while ago, but I just thought of the idea a second ago. Why not have a CPA Olympics? The winner after a few weeks of grueling questions and hard work will be dubbed the smartest of the CPA. We need judges who will make questions for each category and score them. We need judges in the following categories:

Math and logic <- this will count as one category and is a combination of both
Science <- Any branch of science you want
Logic <-This one will stand by itself
English <- Definitions, Analogies, sentences by purpose or structure etc..
Social Studies <-important events, presidential stuff, geography, etc.

The judges have to work in a team effort and if one cannot submit one in time for some reason, the competitors will not compete in it, or another judge will create questions for that category. If you would like to be a judge, please sign up now. The first day and opening ceremonies will be posted on this thread at a later time. I await this day :D. I would like to be a judge for math and logic because I have already thought up some fun questions. If you would like to compete, please sign up too. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

A

Apollo

CPA Olymics? Ooh ooh, I'm a shoe-in for the long jump and high jump!

Oh, wait, it's about intelligence. I don't stand a chance in that.

N

nodnarb24

[me]brings out his books and starts to study everything known to man.[/me]

[me]reads 324 books.[/me]

Ah, screw the studing I'll just wing it.

M

MrXarvox

Euh. Sounds boring, but a good enough kind of contest I guess, for the educated among us.

Now you start up an art or writing kind of contest, then you can count me in, I'll pass on this one though.

D

dw51688

Okay, we'll make it interesting. We will throw in a few rares and/ or foild to the winners. How's that? :D:D:D:D

C

Cateran Emperor

I'd be willing to judge the History section, or just compete.

D

dw51688

We need some other judges. Thanks CE!

Note: One person can judge more than one category. Also note that rules will be announced the day of the opening ceremonies.

G

Gerode

I could judge Science if you're desperate.

Can we compete in multiple sports? I'd like to be an athlete in Science and Social Studies.

We could have Spelling Bees! ;)
(Ex. How do you spell "Renaissance"?) :D

[Edited by Gerode on 10-29-00 at 11:11 PM]

C

Copious Wrath

I'll compete in any or all of the events.

I get the feeling that my brain'll hurt by the time all this is over, though.

H

Hawaiian mage

you should have some more intersting events, like a Chaos Magic game for example. Or riddle telling AND answering. And don't forget the mortal Combat bonus round... :)

F

fuzzy510

Come on, you weren't really thinking about having the first ever CPA Olympics without me competing, right? Right? Please tell me I'm right!

T

terzarima

mmm do we actually have to know the subject to judge it? because well I am in a smart program, just I'm not at calculus and tough science until next year...

I'll judge science

And I'll throw in a couple foils and a couple rares to who ever wins...

J

Jaws10387

I'd like to compete but what types of math and science?

It better be good English, not "Is our children learning" - George W. Bush

A

Apollo

I'll compete...

just as long as there's no illegal substance testing...

not that I have anything to hide...

j/k:)

Z

Zadok001

I'll compete or judge, on request, in any subject area. :) Brilliant I am not, but I know a tiny bit about everthing (including some things I'd rather not know), so I wouldn't mind helping out.

(And I can quote Finnegan's Wake from memory. Now THAT'S talent! :) J/K)