CPA Notables II Waiting Forum

W

Wonka

I should Just win all the awards. Because nobody is Bill Patterson!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gets his reporter suit on, anticipating the time when the winners are announced and he gets to ask them stupid questions.*

*Ransac is now practicing.*

Excuse me, sir, are your pants too tight? Yeah, that's a good one.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Multani

And in walks Multani with a new Tux made of specially grown wood...complete with ciff-links and bowtie.

'SUp! Hope the party didn't start with out me...(absorbs a piece of cheese) blagh!! Who cooked this! It's...strange. (Bite off the arm on Spidey's cheese statue).

(Following Multani are 3 miniture magnioths who disperse into the party atmosphere).

You know... only one the CPA am I allowed to consume massive amounts of alchohol. *Downs a bottle of Champenge. BURP!!! Oh that was good. :)

Wonder when the awards are gonna start?!:confused:

:D

T

terzarima

*Smacks Ransac for not complaining*

Jeez... the cheek of some of these people

*Realizes his missed his chance for a flashy entrance by hosting the waiting lounge... oh well...*sigh**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac complains about being smacked, yet gets another idea for a question from the process.*

WOO-HOO!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

arhar

All of the sudden loud screeching of wheels is heard outside... As all the guests turn their heads towards the entrance, arhar barges in riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle! Dressed in leather jacket, with long hair, sporting a black goatee and sunglasses, he carrying a huge stereo on his left shoulder, with Zakk Wylde (guitar player for Ozzy Osbourne) playing Star Spangled Banner, heavy metal style!

"Can't have a party without good ol' arhar, eh? Who's got the beer?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is the intelligent Hulk, Apollo.

Fortunately, the Hulk's idea of "bipping" is merely high-fiving Spidey. After a couple of rounds of it, he goes back to guarding the door, being on the look-out for a certain Bird-Boy

M

MrXarvox

<MrXarvox realizes he forgot to make a flashy entrance, and removes himself from the area via a big hole in reality.>

*about 1 minute later...*

I'm BACK!

<Pachelbel's "Canon in D" is playing from somewhere nearby as Mr. X strides in once again, donning his best black silks and prettiest jewelry, and accompanied by Lady Sejjano, who is wearing a smashing black and burgundy velvet dress bejewelled with rubies and obsidian. The roof shudders for a second, and Xarvox yells upwards.>

I told you to park the ship LIGHTLY!

<A voice from a fresh hole in the roof responds with "Sorry, M'Lord", then Xarvox fixes the roof. No one sees him do it, of course; it just sort of happens. Fancy me getting caught doing manual labour>

C

Chaos Turtle

Tweedledum and Tweedledee bumble out of the pimpalicious limo. They meet at the back of the car, where Tweedledum opens the trunk to reveal...

a full-service bar!

Yes indeed, ladies and gentlemen, and tonight the drinks are on the house...er, the car. Mixing your favorite adult beverages is none other than the extraordinarily talented Mister Tumnus, a faun of great renown (who has Chaos Turtle's gratitude for the use of his hot tub over the weekend). Please have your ID ready.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman perks up at the mention of free drinks and needing some liquid refreshment from counting the votes (counting aloud makes your throat get sore ;) , he dashes outside for a White Russian. Several of them.

T

terzarima

You wouldn't think that those drinks would help counting ballots....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is standing outside someone's dressing room waiting to ask a question. Spidey, a little tipsy but still coherent, walks by.*

Spidey: You know, Ransac, that's the broom closet.

I know, just practicing.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Lessee... that's one vote for YJ, one vote for me. One vote for Zadok, two for me. One for Ed, three for me <hic>

S

sageridder

[color="336699"]*sageridder guzzels down the drink he is handed[/color]"So why (hic) do they call theessee zombies anyway(hic)?He..Hey m.. my legs is made of jello,gonna only one cure(hic) for dat.[color="336699"]*sageridder puts some George Clinton in the cd and starts doing the Stomp.[/color]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman pokes his head from the counting booth.

"Attention! I swear I will start this thing next week Monday, as if I do one today, it will leave 4 days before I put the next one up! So to maintain the continuity (one each weekday), I'll start it Monday. Thanks for your patience and I hope Chaos Turtle has enough drinks to last that long!"

T

terzarima

*Sigh* I guess this waiting lounge won't reach the greatness the other one did. But then again....

M

MrXarvox

Pip Fibbetywhat does a jig on the table. No one knows how he got in here.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs into the room excited.*

I got my suit for the awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rented a tuxedo!!!!!

*Ransac opens the package and finds a penguin suit. No, I didn't say it meaning the slang term for tuxedo. I mean a penguin suit. A suit that looks like a penguin. A costume almost.*

Oooooh. I guess I'll just make do.

Ransac, cpa trash man