CPA Notables II Waiting Forum

T

terzarima

Well...

Keeping up with tradition, all the votes (I hope are in) and this is the place where we whine and bicker about things and how late Min... I mean Spidey is.

So get to it!! Whine!! Bicker!!

S

sageridder

[color="336699"]Sageridder sets out several trays of cheese and crackers to go with all the whine.[/color];)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
While sageridder's back is turned, Spiderman quickly sneaks in to grab a couple of trays to much on as he tabulates the votes

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 takes the trays away from Spiderman.[/color]

Not until your finished counting those votes!

Now it's time to bring back the classic CPA party items...

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 breaks out the spiked paddle and goat.[/color]

Now it's time for old school fun!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal grabs all the cheese and makes a cheese sculpture of spiderman

Hey, It never hurts to suck up a bit.:rolleyes:

T

theorgg

*theorgg grabs the front and back of his breechcloth, spreads it out in a format like a cape/wings and bites the head off of the Spidy cheese staturelett just like Ozzy Osbourne.

T

terzarima

Weren't those paddles used for extra-special occasions? I don't know if the waiting forum is special enough...

*Grabs some cheese*

Tastes funny....

G

Gerode

Anything involving the Notables is a special occasion!

*Gerode munches on some trays.

A

Apollo

*Apollo munches on a pomegranet, then picks up the serving tray and bips Spidey on the head with it.*

T

terzarima

Hey hey hey....

I'm afraid you can't steal another persons claim to fame Apollo. Whimsical is the only legal bipper.

S

sageridder

Well DÛke was gonna provide the music tonight,unfortunately he caught a ride with CT.I guess they're ridin in style in CT's stretch pimpmobile,but CT insists on stoping at every corner to collect his money.Guess he has quite a few "employees" well you know "pimpin ain't easy". ;) So in the mean time....
[color="336699"]*Sageridder throws some Nickelback into the cd.wheels out the 12 foot sub,and many many types of beverage including several brown jugs marked XXX.[/color]

T

terzarima

Hey... we could have a Jug band!!

"That isn't helping"
*Lisa stops playing the jug
"That doesn't mean stop!!"

Or

The recovering alcoholic jug band!!!

Man I love simpsons....

M

MrXarvox

<Xarvox becomes a shiny black mongoose with silver stripes, and proceeds to skitter up the wall>

The cheese was not enough! SALINE SOLUTION: A GRAND REASON TO LIVE.

<Xarvox's prefrontal cortex is taking a vacation>

AAAGH!!! I'm NAKED!!!! put down the! put down the! it won't be!
spimmerong watercanal of lack.

<Xarvox begins to run>

C

Chaos Turtle

Chaos Turtle's green and purple pimpmobile (like the new paint job?) pulls up, DÛke's music thumping from a world-class speaka system.

The driver's window slides down, and Tweedledum pokes his bulbous head out. "Hey! Has this party started yet?"

A

Almindhra

The puttering engine of the 91' Grand Marquis rumbles in front of the award ceremony...The chauffer, Lucas, opens the door with a squeek and there she is, the one, the only, ALMINDHRA!!...*ba ba baaaa*...

"God, I thought I'd never get here...Next time just listen to me when I tell you where to go"...She steps out of the car and onto the cracked blacktop...Long black dress slashed with scarlett, hair down, lipstick on, eyelashes curled and ready to go..

Lucas, the chauffer, closes her door and goes to drive away...

"Wait!!"...Mindy harshly whispers..."Don't leave me, these people scare me!!"...

"As you wish, ma'am"...

Strolling in together the memories of last year come to mind...Spiderman will do a good job, hopefully...(;))...It could be worse, we could have, oh, I don't know, Duke hosting it I guess......Standing inside the doorway to the ceremony the stank of the CPA stings her nose...Almindhra cries out, "It's good to be HOME!!!!!".......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not with you guys; I'm in the back room where it says "Authorized Personnel Only". And I have my buddy the Hulk as the bouncer there. So no one gets my cheese or bips me!

33....34....35, oh wait, what category was this for?

D

DÛke

...maybe I could assemble some kinda musical for the awards?

Hey, we have a big break coming up, the Thanksgiving one...and that's 4 days! I could say up all night, drink all those...um...drinks...and tadaaaa! A 1st class musical!

Hmmm...what should it be though?

I dunno...

A

Apollo

Well, since Whimsy can't be bothered to get her little (er, bottom) over here, I figured somebody had to bip Spiderman.

*Since the Hulk is not angry, he turns into little Bruce Banner. Apollo hides behind the doorway and throws several sharp stones at him, until he is so enraged he turns back into the Hulk. Apollo runs out, then points towards Spidey's room, yelling "Spiderman did it!" The Hulk then charges in and proceeds to bip Spiderman all over the room.

He's strong, but the ole chap never was too bright.