CPA + MTGNews

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Almindhra: I know you and the other ladies have probably retreated to "lurker" status and that's okay; what I was trying to say is that since you ladies don't post much anymore, I term it as "semi-active". No biggie ;)

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by Zadok001
Yah, yah, yah... Whatever, Isty. :) Whatever you say, goes...
FINALLY, someone truly understands the nature of the universe. Good show, old bean...

D

Dementia

How can you even stand these boards at all! As Spidey just pointed out there is a bunch of women lurking about, and if there's anything us Magic players seem to avoid it's women;)

And then you have the Battle Arena. How can you condone such violence on your boards! It is just sad that such things are done on these boards!!!

Then look at MTGnews, it is obviously perfect. Nothing is wrong with it, and nothing ever will be!

You guys may think I am being overly critical of the CPA and exaggerating MTGnews's coolness.....well, just be happy I didn't point out that the CPA has a spandex wearing wieardo running about editing posts and flashing people:eek:

Why do I pick on you so much you may ask yourself Spidey? Well, it might be my supressed rage from having so many cuss words edited outta my posts by you......

But most likely it's just cause your so dang adorable:D

F

fuzzy510

Sorry that I've let the CPA down here.

*Fuzzy510 assimilates Dementia.

This should change his opinion of MTGNews......:D

C

Cateran Emperor

What, everyone forgot about old Cateran? That hurts.

Also, don't forget that Griffy (Griffith Se) is female and sounds attractive too ;)

A

Almindhra

But Spideeeyyyyy, I'm so proud of myself...I made 2 threads lately that have been on topic, aren't you proud of me??...:D....

D

Dementia

I can't believe anyone would like MTGnews! It's full of spammers and flamers and just plain people that don't have a clue what they are talking about.

There's also this glitching bug where it won't let me post sometimes. Plus, there's woman there too:eek: *runs*

CPA on the other hand is obviously perfect. Nothing is wrong with it, and nothing ever will be!

And yes, Almindra....everyone is proud of you....*whispers* shut up everybody, just agree with her so she doesn't hurt any of us........*talks loud again* Yep! Very proud.....here's a lolly pop:)

L

LlanowarGoblin

Gack there are people here.....

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!! :eek: PEOPLE!!!!:eek:

Yes I realize this had nothing to do with anything. :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dementia:
just be happy I didn't point out that the CPA has a spandex wearing wieardo running about editing posts and flashing people
That was actually pretty funny... although I didn't know I was flashing people. Must be when I'm sleepwalking ;)

Almindhra: You're usually on topic anyways, but yes, I'm very proud of you that you started two threads :) Good controversy ones too. Keep it up! :p

Griffy was the more active one I was thinking of, since she always posted in the Deck forum (although she hasn't lately this week...)

A

Almindhra

I think you're just saying shes the only active one because you hold a special liking towards her....Oh no!...Don't deny it!!!....

*gladly takes the lollipop from Dementia*....Thanks little bud!...*bites into it, only to discover it was one of those tequila lollipops with a worm in it*.......

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!.......*faints*......

A

Apollo

Spidey! Are you cheating on Whimsy, now? You should be ashamed! When she hears about this, there'll be some serious bipping going on.

Oh, and the CPA is better because Mtgnews won't let me join the boards. And the site that has Apollo is obviously the better site...

C

Cateran Emperor

Too bad, sometimes we feel like killing you on weekdays too ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
How can I be cheating on Whimsy if there wasn't anything going on in the first place? :)

Don't start, YJ.... ;) The dancing was "involuntary"...

:D