Nightstalkers
NorrYtt
Oversoul
Rooser
SeFRo
Spiderman
Tabasco
train

You have until next Monday, 10/4 to send them back and then we'll do the awards!

H

Homestar

What about me for the Newbie award, or or or the youngest CPAer?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I figure posting the award categories here would be easier than sending individual PMs that contain the same thing, so I hope people are checking here and not relying on their PM notification :)

The people below are the ones who responded in this thread (and thus "active" members), but your nominations are not limited to them. Anyone who has been a CPA member is fair game. Please do your best to fill in every category as it kinda skews the results if some categories only get a couple of nominations. And DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!

The categories are:

CPA King
Most Funniest:
Most Likely to Win the Pro Tour:
Most Spirited:
CPA Legend:
Most Intelligent:
CPA Oldie But Goodie:
Most Friendliest and Helpful:
Best Sig:
CPA Spammer:
Best MTG Mascot:
Best CPA Writer:
Most Outspoken:
Most Likely to Become Famous for non-Magic reasons:
Best Homemade Card Designer:
Fairest Trader:
Best Deck Ideas:
Most Likely to Post While Naked:
Most Helpful with Deck Advice:
Most Likely to be The Combo Freak
Most Likely to be The Beatdown Guy
Most Likely to be The Control Nut
Best New Person In the Last Year:
Best Entrance

The Best Entrance award will be done when the awards start as obviously you have to wait to see their "entrance" before voting.

Remember, get these in by next Monday 10/4. And PM me the nominations.

T

train

I still think the "don't vote for self" rule is a little too harsh... Sometimes you just fit into the category the best...

Like - "Most likely to break cumulative upkeep"

You know - those kinds of things...

;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I PMed everyone with their own ballot since it seems that only one person responded from yesterday (unless you guys are taking your time and thinking it over). But this way, if people have their email notification on, they'll get it...

M

Mikeymike

So, what is everyone's opinion on bribery? So what if I buy a little popularity!

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Spiderman
Okay, I PMed everyone with their own ballot since it seems that only one person responded from yesterday (unless you guys are taking your time and thinking it over). But this way, if people have their email notification on, they'll get it...
You've gotta be kidding me... I was the only one who got that memo?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Mikeymike
So, what is everyone's opinion on bribery? So what if I buy a little popularity!
My opinion on bribery is the same as that of Spidey's virtual coin flip website. :p

I got a laugh out of that, actually. If I had a virtual coin flip website, it would SO say something like that... :D

So, we do NOT nominate anyone for the "best entrance" or what? I am confused on that one...

Killer Joe

When the "Official" thread starts we all make our entrances, you know, like an AWARD ceremony?

Here's one:

<Loud music by Parliment is blasting>

OWWWW, WE WANT THE FUNK (Bup-budia-up--bah), GOTTA HAVE THAT FUNK!

KJ walks in with with a pimpin all white leisure suit on and two DY-NO-MITE babes in each arm dressed to the hilt!

You know, an ENTRANCE like THAT!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

except for, that's not my official entrance so don't count it :rolleyes:

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Killer Joe
When the "Official" thread starts we all make our entrances, you know, like an AWARD ceremony?
Now that is a good idea! Spidey, is that one yours?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Which, the idea of the award ceremony or that particular entrance? :p

Glad you like my coin-flip site Oversoul. I realize that I could have just kept flipping until I found a result in my favor and just gave you that time, but I thought the whole thing would have been better than me just saying "I flipped tails" and you just taking my word for it. But I guess you have to either way so it doesn't really matter... :)

H

Homestar

i dunno about u guys but i REALLY wanted to vote for myself onthe "most likely to post naked" thing,if u guys knew me, i would SO have that in the BAG baby!

N

Nightstalkers

You know what would be hillarious? If someone actually did their entrance in like... Flash and posted it.