Cpa Awards 2004?

Killer Joe

Man, do we still do this? I had been outta the "inner-loop' for a couple of years but am back on a more regular basis.

I don't recall ever winning an award but I was nominated several times. :D

Killer Joe: Best Thread Killer! :D :D :D

N

Nightstalkers

Longest ever gone CPAer?

Dunno... it could happen... I still think Spidey should get an award :ninja:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Only when I wear my black costume :p

I don't know about doing these again this year... it just doesn't seem like there's been enough people on consistently throughout the year for the awards to really mean anything.

I'll still hold them if the majority wants, but I'll cut down on the categories drastically. Post here if you still want to do these...

N

Nightstalkers

Hey, they're a nice diversion from the rough and tumble of the normal CPA experience...

Hey, I've been here the whole time ;_;

R

Rooser

Yeah sure why not.

I'm a shoe-in for "most absent during summer!" And probably "Most Crotchety!" Ooh, and I'm sure to win the "Most Self-Indulgent" award too! I'm awesome!

E

EricBess

You don't cancel Christmas just because it's just you and your wife this year, do you? This is tradition....

Besides, every time we do this, we discover that there are a few old-timers who either 1) are still at least reading, or 2) check back in this time of the year to the the CPA Notables.

Killer Joe

I agree about limiting the awards to a minimal.

Spidey: Take a look at the past awards and kind of make a "Best of..." list. You know, the ones most likely to reflect our current environment.

The King and Queen of CPA wouldn't be a good one because there aren't enough candidates. Unless we have KING & king,.........um,...er,...j/k.

Most Helpful in the Deck Section Award

Post count Hero Award

Never Logs Off Award

CPA Lifetime Achievement Award (Ferret?)

The Struggling Tournament Player Award (STPA)

just some suggestions :)

N

Nightstalkers

Howabout: Most likely to go insane while at the CPA website?

T

Tabasco

I got it! how about the "never wins an award" award

you could only win it once of course. I would best fit under that category.

I also have a good question......is the CPA spammer award based upon yearly postings....cause if not we should have the "most posts in a year" award....they are kinda related.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Should be Spidey...

I viewed the members list in order of post count, and guess who was at the top...

Pay no heed to #19 on the list, who has not even been here for a full year... :eek:

N

Notepad

Well, I'm up for it, as I can actually vote for multiple categories this time around. Maybe even all of them.

Only condition is: We gotta have "Most likely to post nude" award. I wanna pick up a win this time, not a nomination. And if I have to, I WILL post pictures. ;) No! Not actual pictures of me. Maybe like Sloppy Shuffles of how deadly exposure to seeing a real life nude Sefro would cause to the Magic community. That should be campaign enough. :D

C

Chaos Turtle

I suggest an award for Most Entertaining Political Troll.

Posting in any forum other than "Current Events" disqualifies you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul: How does having the most posts equate to being the CPA spammer? Although I have partaken of the meat on occasion...

All right, I surrender to popular vote :) Everyone who has posted in this thread by the end of the week (9/24) will get a ballot next week. I'll dig up the categories later today.

And I'll post an announcement in the General Forum just because it's that important :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME! ME!
ME! ME!
ME!

me?

Ransac, cpa trash man