Corrupted Wishes game

T

Tabasco

Granted. Tabasco knows that it was in fact a dream about teabagging and it was not Tabasco who was teabagged, it was Tabasco teabagging BigBlue. Fortunately The masked individual was someone Tabasco knew as well...it was none other than Ransac...He has long desired for Tabasco's well endowed "male parts", unfortunatly for Ransac, Tabasco grabs the hot poker from the coals and uses it as a rectal probe on Ransac. Ransac writhing in pain drops the freshly sharpened cleaver, Tabasco grabs it and delivers a final blow to BigBlue's balls, and lays thenm on Ransac's forehead...Then Tabasco takes pictures of the inccident with his camera (5.0 megapixel, 40x Zoom) and delivers the pictures to College Humor to post under their frat parties gone wrong section.

I wish BigBlue would give Ransac a cleveland steamer.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! BigBlue gives Ransac a brand-new "Cleveland Brand" (family company) carpet steamer..... which the two of shove up Tabasco's rectal region.

I wish I knew why Tabasco hates me so

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Tabasco

Granted. Ransac realizes that the hateful things were just to get his attention and Tabasco drops to one knee with a ring and proposes to Ransac.

I wish Ransac will accept my marriage proposal.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! However, shortly after acceptance and actually looking at the ring, Ransac takes a lead rabbit to your head and screams "Only 1 karat?!?!? YOU Cheap prick!!!!!!!!" He then gives you over to Spiderman for.....; webshooter testing :D

I wish that Too-Koo, the flying bird, would stop trying to take over my living room.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Granted - Too Koo instead takes over your kitchen and eats every bit of food in the house. Then, having run out of things there to eat, he gets into your pantry and finishes off the last of your reserves. Once all that is done, he waits 'til you go to bed and eats you as his dessert.

I wish Tabasco & Ransac would get over this little love spat, it's making me uncomfortable.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! They agree on a truce and decide to spend the rest of their lives tormenting you instead, making you even MORE uncomfortable.

I wish I knew what Kelly Ripa was like off the set.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Granted! However, your "theme music" is a tone of 4 hertz at 151 decibels. This "brown note" causes you, and everyone within ten feet of you, to loose their bowels.

I wish Ian Miller still illustrated Magic cards.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Bonus to Oversoul :D*

Granted! However, all of the cards he draws has a penis hidden in the art somewhere. This drives parents mad and they sue Wizards, forcing the game to cease production. You are then butchered and fed to a small african nation...... for no apparent reason.

I wish I knew WHICH small african nation theorgg was fed to.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Granted. Orgg is fed to the Ethiopians. This in turn sparks a whole new line of Ethiopian jokes. And because of your wish on the Orgg, you are hels responsible for thier humiliation and the spawn of the jokes. Comics around the world drave to your house to stand outside and through rubber chickes at you.

I wish for a thousand cases of peps.

O

orgg

The poliece have found a thousand cases full of your peeps in your basement, you mass murdering S.O.B.

I wish people would BOLD THEIR WISHES, unlike Lythand.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Lythand is found brutally murdered. No one finds the killer, but many suspect that it was you. In retribution, everyone else at the CPA makes all of their wishes (which are granted) dedicated to bringing harm to you, but they're in BOLD.

I wish I knew who brutally murdered Lythand.

L

Lythand

Granted. Lythand was murdered by the peeps. Now they are sitting outside your house waiting for you.

I wish hooked on phonics worked for me

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Granted. You can now read, write and speak English, but still no one understands you.

I wish could win the World Series of Poker

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! After you win, the judges replay the video footage and discover that you've been cheating the entire tournament. You are flogged...... repeatedly...... by Michael Jackson.

I wish I got a hippo for Christmas.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Granted - You get a Hippo(TM) for Christmas. It sit's on you and you are dead.

I wish orgg could spell police and wouldn't change a case of peps to a case of peeps.

L

Lythand

Ransac said:
Granted! After you win, the judges replay the video footage and discover that you've been cheating the entire tournament. You are flogged...... repeatedly...... by Michael Jackson.

I wish I got a hippo for Christmas.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Granted. Rosie O'donnel shows up at your front door Christmas day..With just a red bow on.

I wish I had the Flux Capacitor so I could go into the future and get the winning lotto numbers, return and play those numbers.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Immediately after you purchase the tickets, a semi hits you...... inside the store.

I wish my wish about potato chips was actually granted. :(

Ransac, cpa trash man